Chapter 25

I decided for the last few chapters to get the others POV . I hope you guys enjoy 😘

Year Later...

Jaduh ^^

Jaduh:

"Here you go boo." I said putting Drew's plate down .

I made my way to the other side of the table and sat down and began to dig in my food.

Y'all know that bitch Aziya left me and Drew high and dry last year but that didn't stop anything. I made all the plans she didn't do shit to the end . She can have all that little money. I already saved up money on the side in the first place that's how we got here. Yeah I know what I did was kinda wrong but shit she didn't even want Drew she curved him left and right .

At first I didn't even want him I never looked at him that way but I did and it happened and I don't regret it. I feel a connection with him. It was dirty what we did while she was in the living room but it happened . Shit happens I know bitches who be fucking they nigga in the same room with they homegirl. She was sleep for crying out loud.

I'm really cool on her. Me and Drew are together and we good . I hope she do good or whatever with the baby but it's still fuck her.

"How much we make last night baby?" Drew said cutting through his steak.

"Umm let me check." I said picking up my phone .

"I wonder where Aziya at still can't believe we haven't seen her."Drew said .

"Why do you always bring her up ? She's gone Drew she left us." I said agitated .

"She's a single parent and by herself Jaduh come on we did fuck her over." He said giving me pleading eyes.

"She left Drew. She knew she was pregnant and was gonna be single parent so what maybe that D dude came and saved her ?" I said rolling my eyes .

"I guess . I just keep having these dreams about her. But wassup with them numbers." He said rubbing his stomach yawning.

"We made 3,000 last night . Damn we really doing good ." I smiled looking at him.

"Hell yeah hope this don't backfire."

"It won't baby, I need to go cleaned up." I said quickly finishing all my food.

When me and Drew came to New York we had to figure out a way to bring money in. We started off living in a bad neighborhood but through scamming and Drew selling on the side we got us a house and is living very good . We always in the flyest shit and our names are getting around town fast . Since we been going to the club a lot and Drew getting respect from his new crew we are really popping.

I've been wanting to stop scamming but I got addicting to it. Just lying to these people and getting away with their money it's so easy but I know this won't last long so I'm enjoying it while it last.

I looked in the mirror and started taking pictures before getting myself together . Me and Drew are like the best power couple can't believe this happened.

I mean Aziya was my girl and I still think about her and the baby . Her babydad some how got in contact with me I didn't tell my nigga but I did tell him where Aziya might be.

I have in fact seen Aziya in the grocery store and followed her to see where she lived on some creep shit I just couldn't believe she was here because I never seen her. I didn't want to tell Drew because he ass would probably get feelings for her and I don't want that to happen. I love him so much and I don't want her interfering. Do I sound crazy ? Maybe . But I don't care . I've been thinking about getting pregnant to make sure Drew never leave me . Him drug dealing been attracting these New York bitches so imma show them he ain't going no where, but imma give it some time .

There is no her anymore and I'm keeping it like that . Run along now me and my man is about to cash out at the mall . I just had to clear the air on my name. I don't think I was a bad friend so ...

Qotd?

Sooooo who thinks a Part two should happen 🤔🤔🤔

Next chapter will be the last

Would you ever forgive your friend if she did what Jaduh did b