Chapter 1

I leaned my head against the window. Hearing this Lady talk is driving me up the walls seriously. All I wanted to do is hear my mother voice as she say "Everything is gonna be alright" but she's never coming back to save me.

My name is Aziya Bland and I am 15 years old without a Father or a Mother. Soon as my mother died the system took me and now im going to some place called Glinstone. Never of my 15 Years of Life I heard such of a place like this. I've been in this car over 4 hours and my caseworker is talking my head off.

All I had left is my little sister who lives in Canada with her Dad while I'm just here.

"I know this might be scary but you will love it here Aziya stop frowning". My caseworker said.

"I would Advise you to focus on the road. I'm not in the mood to hear your white ass talk to me let me enjoy my freedom in this car Peacefully". I snapped on her.

She mumbled something and stopped talking.

Some people just don't know how much it hurts to lose your mother. I use to think my mother would live forever but everybody dies.

The car stopped and I got out. This Place look like a castle. I carried my bag plus Suitcase and walked behind Lindi (Caseworker). It looked so big in this place as I looked around. I seen this little girl she was so cute. Lindi knocked on a door and guards let us in.

"I'm here to sign in Aziya Bland". She said to the lady at the desk.

"Oh Yes we've been waiting for Ms.Bland... Hand me over her Bag". She said.

She tugged at my bag but I didn't let go she took my suitcase.

"She's just gonna check it so it won't be any weapons in it". She said smiling.

I mugged her and threw my bag at her she made a face but I didn't care.

"Bye Aziya I will check up on you very soon... When you turn 18 your mother has money waiting for you she saved it up for you since the day you was born you can only get it at 18... Be good". Lindi said leaving out.

"Follow me". The Lady at the desk said.

I followed her through double doors and it was just room of kids all types of ages.

Alot of people started staring at me, I just put my head down.

"Okay this will be your room until you turn 18 then you can do whatever you like... You have no roomate until another Female comes and she will sleep over there... Breakfast is served at 8 a.m. no later.. Lunch for your division is 12:30 you will 2 snacks during the day and Dinner is served at 8:30.. Since you are 15 you won't have to wear a uniform unless I tell you to.. Clothes and other things are in your dresser .. Pads,Panties,Bra,Soap,deodorant.... You know the rest is in your bag. You will go to school in August so enjoy your Summer.. I'll see you around".

This feels like jail we have bars on are room. Least they give you decent stuff. My bed is super soft and the sheets smell clean and soft. I opened my Suitcase and put all my clothes in the dresser and little closet they provided. I took my Lysol wipes and wipe the dresser and it handles down yes I keep this with me at all times. I packed almost everything I had. I looked in the bag and its was Key.

This key is only for your Closet please use and don't complain if your stuff is stolen..

Good because I just bought 2 new pair if Jordans and stuff. I don't wanna beat nobody ass in here. I put more clothes up until I was finished.

I wasn't allowed to bring any phone only my Ipod which is stupid but oh well. I took the cover off the bed and put mine on there it was a little big because I had at Queen Size bed at home but it will do. I thew the pillows off and put my Pink Fuzzy ones on. I told y'all I packed everything. I group of loud boys my age was walking by it was about 5 of em they stopped and looked in my room.

I rolled my eyes and sticked pictures of me and my mom on the cold gray wall.

"Look at her.. New ass came in.. I was getting tired of these ugly ass girls". One said coming in.

"What's your name Ma".

I ignored him and contuined to do what I was doing .

"I'll let you slide fa na, we both ain't going nowhere soon little lady". He said then walked away.

I shook my head and laid down in bed.. I don't wanna be here.