Chapter 3- Arriving

Marinette's POV

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe I held Adrien's hand! I yelled happily in mind. It's been a few hours since the plane took off. I remembered Papa packed me some sweets. I took them out of my bag and turned to face Adrien.

"Hey Adrien! Want a croissant? I know how much you love them." 

"I'd love one! Oh, but my father put me on a diet for modeling." 

I then waved a croissant in Adrien's face. "Oh come on Adrien, I know you want one..." I said in a sing-song voice.

Adrien whimpered a bit, looked away, then lunged and grabbed the croissant from my hand and ate it. He looks so cute! 

"Oh, sorry Marinette... I couldn't help myself..." He blushed a bit.

I giggled, "It's fine Adrien would like another one?" He eagerly nodded his head and I handed him another one. I started to eat some macaroons.

1 hour later

Adrien's POV

I watched as Marinette drew in her sketchbook. She looks so adorable when she's focused! Wait...did I just think that? I though my love was for only my lady, I guess I was wrong. I started to look over Marinette's shoulder to see what she was sketching, it was a ladybug themed swimsuit. Marinette is so talented, there's no doubt she'll be an amazing fashion designer one day! After a few minutes, I felt something on my shoulder. I turned and saw Marinette was asleep. 

I rested her head on my chest, so neck wouldn't ache later on. I moved her bangs out of her face. She looked so cute when she was asleep, I never noticed the freckles on the bridge of her nose. I felt my heart warm up a bit. Maybe I do feel something towards Marinette. Definitely more than just a friend. I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep, but before I did I wrapped a complimentary blanket around us.

Alya's POV

I turned my head to check what Marinette and Adrien were doing. I then saw Marinette's head on Adrien's chest while he had an arm wrapped around her waist. I then started to squeal and Nino then turned to face me with a confused expression.

"Nino, look!" I exclaimed happily, he turned to see what I was witnessing. I took out my phone and then took a picture of them. I'm so happy for Mari! Hopefully they become a couple before the end of the trip. Then I got an idea on how to do that.

"Hey Nino, I think I have an idea of how to get Marinette and Adrien together." I grinned.

"I'm listening." He replied while facing towards me.

"Ok, so when we get to California we'll..."(You thought I was going to type the plan, You thought! Nope you'll have to wait and see in a few chapters...)

Marinette's POV

I started to wake up, it took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. I was against something and I knew it wasn't my seat. I looked up to see Adrien's head on top of mine and his arm around my waist. Ok Marinette, don't freak out.... just stay.... calm. I then felt Adrien pulling me closer to him, and I started blushing as red as a ladybug. I then found myself staring up at Adrien. He looks so cute while sleeping. Adrien then slowly started opening his eyes, and looked down at me. Heat started to rush up to my face as I looked at him.

"Slept well Mari?" He asked.

"U-Uhh yeah, sorry for falling asleep on you, and..." My sentence was stopped by Adrien pressing his finger to my lips.

"No need to apologize Mari, we both just got tired that's all." Adrien said smiling.

"Yeah, t-that's true." I replied. We had a few hours before the plane was going to land.

"So what do you wanna do?" 

"We could play 20 questions...?" 

"Ok I'll go first." He replied, "Do you have a crush on anyone?" 

He smirked. When he smirked it looked familiar, like... Chat Noir's usual smirk, but Adrien can't be him right? 

"I um, y-yeah, I do have a crush." I smiled sheepishly.

"May I ask who?" Adrien replied leaning closer to my face. I began to blush a bright red.

"I, um I uhh.... i-it's m-my t-turn, to a-ask you a question." I manage to stammer out.

"It seems so." He replied.

Then he backed away from my face waiting for my question. 

"Who do you have a crush?" I smirked. He began to blush a bright pink. Hehehe, pay back!

"Um, yeah I do." He replied, his face turning red. We continued playing not asking who our crushes were. It was fun to talk and relax with Adrien, then the loud speaker went off.

"Ok passengers, please buckle your seat belts we're about to land. The time in California is currently 7:30 PM, hope you enjoyed flying with Miraculous Airlines."

 I looked out the window, and saw that we were in California and had finally arrived. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO HOO!

We don't really have anything to say here :T

Zee & Skittle- 'Till next time, PEACE!