Chapter 4- Roommates

Adrien's POV

We had all gotten off the plane, and walked into the airport together. We got all of our luggage and headed to the hotel. On the ride there, Mrs. Bustier told us that 4 people would each share a hotel room and we could chose our roommates.

Nino nudged me in the shoulder and said, "We should pair up with Alya and Marinette."

"Sure, why not?" I replied back. Nino turned to where the girls were sitting across from us on the bus.

"Hey dudettes, wanna share a room?" Nino asked them.

"Sure! We would love to!" Alya replied. Then went back to her conversation with Marinette. I felt my mind wander to Marinette. I love the way her bluebell eyes sparkle in the light. Or the way she smiles warms my heart. I just couldn't get her out of mind and I don't think I ever wanted to.

Marinette's POV 

I'm still trying process what just happened. We're sharing a hotel room with Nino and Adrien. O.M.G., I don't think I'm ready for this what if I embarrass myself in front of Adrien or....or..or....! My thoughts were interrupted by Alya waving her hand in my face, trying to get my attention. "Oh sorry Alya, what were you saying?" 

"Its fine girl, I was asking if you brought that swimsuit you designed for me." 

"Oh yeah, it's in one my bags."

"Thanks, so anyway, I wanna show you something." She smirked.

I wondered, What she was going to show me? Maybe it's something from the ladyblog?  She then took out her phone and showed me a picture of Adrien and I cuddling in our sleep on the plane. My eyes widened as she showed me the photo.

"Alya!" I exclaimed. I can't believe she got a photo of that. Then again, what did I expect? Of course she would've gotten photo of Adrien and I. I attempted to snatch her phone but Alya was just slightly out of my reach. She then started typing on her phone. Nino was looking at his phone screen and he had smirk on his face. Oh no Alya did not!

Adrien's POV 

Nino and I were talking, until his phone buzzed. He looked at the screen then he started to smirk. I wonder who texted him.

"So, who texted you bro?" I asked.

"Oh just Alya...hey, I gotta show you something." 

He then turned his phone screen towards me. On the screen I saw of picture of when Marinette and I on the plane asleep. I didn't know how to react or respond. I felt the heat rushing up to my face.

"Have you finally fallen for Mari?" He smirked.

"I uhh, umm I..." I couldn't form a sentence.

"Oooo, you totally did bro."  

"What?! No! Of course not."

"If you say so, but Nino knows all, and Nino sees all."

"Ok...then." I turned my head to look at Marinette. She was staring back at me, blue met green. I turned away as I felt myself blushing. Well, this trip is going to interesting. 

45 minutes later...

Marinette's POV

We've finally arrived at the hotel. Everyone started to exit the bus with their luggage. Alya, Nino, Adrien, and I were about to enter the hotel until...

"ADRIKINS!!!" Chloe shrieked.

She then grabbed hold Adrien's arm.

"Wanna be roommates?" Chloe asked batting her eyelashes.

"Uh, sorry Chloe, but I already have my roommates." He replied while looking towards us.

"Oh come on, Adrikins wouldn't you rather be roommates with me."

Adrien seemed to be very uncomfortable so I decided to help him. 

"Chloe, he already said he's chosen his roommates, so leave him alone!"

"No one asked you, MariTrash!" She scoffed. 

She walked away blowing kiss to Adrien. I rolled my eyes and we started walking inside. I felt someone yank my hand back. I turned to be face to face with Adrien.

"Thanks for that Mari."

"N-No problem, Adrien." I smiled. We walked into the hotel and everyone told Mrs. Bustier their roommates they have chose. We then got checked in and got keys to our rooms. The four us then headed to our room.

END OF CHAPTER 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~