Chapter 29- Saturday Mornings

Adrien's POV

*Beep Beep*

I groggily opened my eyes at the sound of the alarm. My eyes roamed around the room taking in my surroundings. Images of the night before flashed, through my mind causing a smile to appear on my face. I reach over for Mari's phone shutting off the alarm. Before relaxing into my previous position. I looked down at my Princess' face, her eyes still shut despite the ring of the alarm, she still has a calm expression on her face. Her eyelashes softly brushing her cheeks, mouth slightly open and her arms wrapped around my torso. Her midnight blue sprawled across my chest.

She looks so beautiful even while sleeping. We should probably get ready soon, so we're not late to meet up with Alya and Nino. I brought my hands up to Mari's shoulders and shook her gently. "Princess wake up." I said softly. She didn't move an inch from the movement. Hmm... How can I wake her up?  I slowly unwrapped her arms around my torso, which resulted in her tightening her hold on me. I chuckled lightly at the sudden action while she nuzzled her head on  my chest. Another idea popped into mind on how to wake up my sleeping beauty. Bringing my hands to her sides I started to tickle her. Finally, she jolted up and adorable giggles fell from her lips.

"I-I-I'm a-awake p-please stop...!" She huffed.

"Hmm...are you sure?" I smirked slightly.

"Y-Yes."

"Well alright, then." I stop tickling her afterward.

"So," she nuzzles my cheek softly, "what'd my little kitten wake me up for?" My princess asked between yawns.

"We have a double date with Alya and Nino, remember?" I answered, smiling slightly.

She shot up immediately, "Oh my gosh! I completely forgot what time is it?!"

I chuckled lightly, "Calm down m'lady, we still have a few hours before we have to meet up with them." Her face relaxed a bit as she smiled warmly at me.

Marinette's POV

"It's going to take me a while to get used to you calling me that."

"We still have plenty time for that, m'lady." He answered slyly.

"Yeah, we should probably get re-" Suddenly my foot got caught on the blanket, I quickly grabbed a hold of something being Adrien's arm and we both tumbled to the ground. I quickly felt arms around as we landed on the ground. Surprisingly it wasn't painful, then I realized. I was laying on top of Adrien. "Oh my gosh, kitty are you okay?" I asked concerningly. Looking directly into his eyes as my face hovered above his.

"I'm okay, Princess. Just a little tumble, but anything to save you from getting hurt."

I blushed, "Still, I should've been more careful. I'm such a klutz." I groaned.

"You're my cute klutz." Adrien grinned.

"Well to make for being such a klutz let me make you breakfast!" 

"Mari, you don't hav-"

"Plus, I can't have you go home on an empty stomach!" I pouted.

He chuckled, "How could I say no to that face."

"You can't,"  I smirked. "Now then, if you could let me go then I could actually get up?"

He blushed a bright red from my statement, "O-Oh yeah sorry..." He slowly unwrapped his arms.

I got up slowly and went towards my desk and grabbed a hair tie tying my hair into a messy bun. We both walked down the stairs and made our way to my kitchen. I searched through the cabinets thinking of what to make. Hmm...maybe banana pancakes. I started to take out the ingredients and put them on the counter. As I started mixing the pancake mix in the bowl, I felt  Adrien's arms slid around my waist and his chin resting upon my head.