Chapter 28-Nightly Chats

Marinette's POV

It's been a few hours since Chloe has left my house. I was currently seated at my desk, dressed in my favorite onesie. It was a black cat with sky blue eyes. I usually loved wearing a onesie during the weekends. They're just so, so comfy!! Who wouldn't want to wear a onesie?!?! The feel of the cotton material brushing against your skin. The sense of warmth you feel as you lounge around in them.

It's currently 11:30 pm at night and I had my sketchbook open, sketching out my latest designs. They were beanies with many patterns, like roses, hearts, paw prints, and other patterns. Whenever I was drawing, I always felt like I was in my own little world. One of the reasons I loved designing was that it gives me another way to express myself as a person. Just letting my hand glide across the paper with my pencil in hand. I just find it amazing how one little sketch can turn into something more.

*Ring Ring*

I immediately lifted up my head from the page and picked up my phone. I smiled softly seeing the name that lit up my phone screen.

Video Call From Adrien 😍😍💖💖

Propping my phone on a random book on my desk, I tapped the answer button and Adrien's face appeared on my phone screen. His face shone in the moonlight and his eyes gleamed happily on the screen.

"Hi, Princess." He smiled warmly.

"Hi, Kitty how's your night going?" I smiled back.

"It's going amazingly, now that I'm talking to you." He spoke smoothly.

My cheeks flushed as I rolled my eyes, "Getting flirtatious, are we?"

"Only for you m'lady. So what are you up to?"

"Oh, I'm just sketching some designs. What about you?"

"Just talking to your beautiful self."

"Since when did you get so flirty?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well... since you know both parts of me now, my flirty comments come with the package." He winked.

"And we can't forget about your amazing puns," I replied with air quotes.

"Was that sarcasm, Princess?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Maybe..." I answered whilst smirking.

"Is that a smirk I see?"

"Well, you do have eyes don't you."

He placed a hand over his heart, "Oh, you wound me, Princess."

I giggled, "You're so silly."

"Well, I got to hear your amazing laugh somehow." He replied as he smiled.

I felt my cheeks heating up, "And here I am blushing, still not used to your wonderful compliments..." Turning away, whilst smiling softly.

"I love it when you blush, it's adorable."

His eyes connected with mine through the screen.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." He confessed.

"You can't really do that with the screen." I joked.

"You're right about that, but no-one said I couldn't come over..."

"Adrien, you know you can get in big trouble for this? I know you can be sneaky, but what if you get caught one day?" I questioned worriedly.

"You don't need to worry about that."