(Jeongin) Arranged Marriaged

Start from the beginning

Yein went and sat down.

"What's wrong?"

"Well honey. You remember your grandfather and his best friend right."

Yein nodded.

"So what's the problem?"

"Before you Grandpa died, him and Mr. Jeon (His best friend) made a promise to each other. That his first born granddaughter will marry Mr. Jeon's first born grandson." Her dad told her.

Yein thought for a moment and said.

"I'm the first born granddaughter. Aren't I."

Yein's mother and father nodded. She sighed deeply.

"We're going to meet them tonight. In about 4 hours. I already picked your outfit. It's laying on your bed." Her mother added.

"We know this is a tough decision so we'll let you decide what you want."

Yein calmly stood up and walked to her room, closing the door. She sat on her bed and tears fell out of her eyes. She didn't want to marry. She was only 17. She wasn't even of legal age yet. She wiped her tears and decided what needed to be done.

Jungkook returned from home and went to his room. She laid on his bed and started playing on his phone.

"Jungkook." His mom said through the door.

"It's open."

She came in.

"What?" He asked.

"Aish, you remember Me. Jeong. Your grandfather's best friend."

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, your getting engaged to his granddaughter."

"What?!" He said, sitting up straight on his bed.

"Yep. Their going to be here in a little bit."

"But mom..."

"What."

"I don't want to get married."

"Well you will."

"What if she doesn't want to get married?" He whined.

"We'll work something out."

Jungkook groaned as his mom left his room. He was still young. He still has a full life ahead of him.

Knocks were heard from the door.

"Jungkook!!! Get down here!!" His mom yelled from the living area.

"Coming!!" He yelled back.

He went downstairs and saw his mom, dad, and Grandpa.

"My dear boy." His grandfather said.

"Hi Grandpa."

"Stand up straight." His mom fussed.

One of the maids opened the door. And there stood Yein and her parents.

"Oh Sunmi, how wonderful it is to see you." Mrs. Jeon said to Mrs. Jeong.

"Likewise."

The fathers shook hands with each other and Mr. Jeong shook hands with the grandfather.

Mrs. Jeon looked at Yein.

"You must be the beautiful Yein." She said.

"Nice to meet you." Yein said with a bow.

As Yein came up she saw Jungkook, and he saw her. She froze and looked at him.

"Come in." Mrs. Jeon said as she guided them to the living space.