(Jeongin) Arranged Marriaged

Yein woke up and looked at the time. 

"6:00 am."

She groaned as she fell back to her bed.

"Why so early?"

She looked at it again.

"6:01 am."

She sat up straight. 

"Fine, I'll get up."

She got out of bed and went to the restroom. She looked in the mirror and saw her messy hair. She changed her outfit and put her hair in pigtails. She looked at the time again.

"6:35."

School didn't start till 8:30 but Yein had to wake up early to cook. She went downstairs and checked on her parents who were still sleeping. Then she went to the kitchen and started cooking. After she finished, she ate breakfast and​ wrote a note for her parents.

"Breakfast is in the fridge. Gone to school. Have a good day at work. Love you! - Yein"

By the time she left it was 7:40. School was 10 minutes away, walking distance. She got there and a black car pulled up in front of her. A man dressed in black came and opened the door. A boy stepped out. That boy was no other than Jeon Jungkook. Yein knew that if he got to the gate first then she couldn't get through due to his fans. She rushed before anyone could push her out of the way. She did a "yes" pose after she got through. She went to her locker to put her things up and walked to class. She sighed as she sat in her seat.

Yein was know as the quiet one. She didn't have any friends that she could talk to. She also hides her feelings and just wants to please people. She tends to put others before her. She is tough sometimes but shows her weak side easily.
Jungkook is the handsome one at school. He has fans, male and female, who adore him. He doesn't mind it though. He loves the attention. He's also a play boy, not a bad one, but he flirts with all the girls.

Jungkook entered the classroom and the girls squealed.

"I'm here." He said as he spreaded out his arms.

Yein looked and scoffed.

"So cocky." She thought.

"Okay class, settle down." The teacher as she came in.

Class went by smoothly. Yein was about to walk out when Jangmi called out her name. Yein turned around and saw her with Mia and Hyemi.

"Y-Yeah?" Yein asked, stuttering a little.

Jangmi walked closer.

"You got my math homework?"

Yein rummaged through her bag and pulled out a piece of paper.

"H-Here."

She handed the paper to Jangmi. As she examined it Yein spoke.

"I got a couple questions wrong on purpose so you should get at least a B."

Jangmi nodded.

"Good."

Then her and her gang walked away.

Yein took and deep breath and headed to her next class.

~Timeskip~

School had finished and Yein walked home. When she entered her parents were sitting on the couch.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Honey, come sit down." Her mom said, patting the space in between her and her husband.