Chapter 6 It was just a nightmare

Tord's POV
I woke up frightened of what I saw. I didn't realise I was already crying.
You b*astard so scared. What would they think of you?! You're a f*cking leader for f*ck's sake!
"Oh no. The oh so MISERABLE Red Leader afraid and have a WEAKNESS?!" HA! YOU'RE PATHETIC THAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO.
Those words. Those sentences. Those FACTS. It replayed in my head all over again. It was a voice I picked up while growing up. It was convienient at times. They made me somewhat fragile but tough. It helped me to become a leader.

So I welcomed it. Made them a friend. Like I didn't have a choice. I knew that they were harsh but true. I never doubted them. So I was like a someone else. Never showing my true form. I was a puppet that someone is controlling me.

Ha very good. Even if you're pathetic you're atleast obedient.

I just want someone to understand me.

I cried the whole night. It was 4 am anyway when I woke up. So it wouldn't be such a deal. I sobbed for God knows until. I eventually slept.

I woke up again to feel something warm in my back. I checked to see a blanket on top of me. I smiled but i did wonder on who did that. Because I don't remember having a blanket on top of me. I looked at the clock. It read 7:29. I stood up. I figured I would make atleast breakfast or eat.

I went out peeking the hallway. No one's door is opened. So it means no one is awake because they usally leave their door open or instead they actually remembered to close their door.
I go to the bathroom which was at the very last part of the hallway. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes.

I stepped off the bathroom to go down the stairs and cook breakfast. Bacon, eggs and toast the usual. I suddenly remembered about Edd's spaghetti. I checked the fridge for pasta and sauce. There was. I started cooking so I could suprise Edd.

Tom's POV
This was last night

I woke up to the sound of someone sobbing. I groaned and sat up. Its weird. The fact that someone is sobbing in the middle of the ni- oh wait its 4 am..  I guess it's just that the walls are like paper thin. Anyway I stood up. While walking to the door. The cries became louder and louder until they stopped. I figured they stopped so I went back in. But something was stopping me from doing so.

I sighed. I walked to where I last heard the cries. I went to Tord's room wondering if it came from him. I was right. He was curled up in a ball. Sleeping peacefully. I got his blanket and layed it on top of his back. I exited the room and went back into mine. I drifted to sleep eventually.

"Tom. Thomas wake up. Tom! Wake up! THOMAS..TOM! TOM!! Aghh geez"

I jumped on top of my bed for getting suprised at the fact that I JUST GOT WOKEN UP WITH ICE ON MY BODY! INSTEAD OF WAKING ME UP WITHOUT DOING THAT.

"HOLY PONY EATING A MACARONI WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!"

I looked down to see Matt holding a bucket? Seriously out of all the people here in his house i could have suspected Tord or Edd. Maybe even a burgler!

"MATT WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST ATLEAST PUSH ME OFF THE BED??!" not like I wanted to though.

"Sorry Tom. Edd wanted me to wake you up since he tried to wake you but failed. Tord didn't wake you up since he was busy cooking so you're lucky. Making me do the work even if I didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep just like what happened to me with Edd. He also told me to do anything if necessary. So I used ice instead of pushing you of that window since that would hurt you." He told me while pointing to the window beside my bed.

To be honest I was suprised by Matt. Not because he wanted to kill me.. but because of how serious he was while talking. I looked at the clock to see it was 10:09 I went to the bathroom to take a shower and changed my clothes. I walked down the stairs to stop. I see my friends eating spaghetti and laughing. I looked to a certain someone laughing. I smiled despite the fact he kept on crying last night..