Chapter 1 Hanging out

Tord's POV
It was 6 pm. I was just looking out the window watching the sunset until an idea popped in my mind. What if I watch it at the roof? I figured it would be nice but dangerous.

I can use a ladder but it wouldn't reach until the roof. Besides I still have to go up and back down the roof.

Maybe I can just go out the window?

Yeah probably why didn't I think of that?

I opened the window putting one foot out until I heard the door creaking. Someone must be watching me. I looked at my door to see a tall figure wearing a blue hoodie. It was Tom.

"What are you doing commie?". He asked while tilting his head.

"None of your business Jehovah!" I told him and continued to put my left foot out.

"Wait, ARE YOU GOING TO JUMP?? DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FINNALY GOING TO DO SUICIDE! Cause if you are, let me just get my camera first. Wait a minute." He exclaimed.
And went out the door.

Wait, He thinks i'm going to kill myself? I couldn't think straight because it all came up so fast and literally screamed at me like there was a bomb behind me.

After that he came back with a camera and a stand with it. I realized he was going to video me..

"Okay. I already set up the thing you can jump now".

"WHAT? LOOK I RATHER BE KILLED BY AN A**HOLE LIKE YOU THAN DO SUICIDE!"

"Aww, i was so excited! Anyway what WERE you doing?".

I sighed and told him " I was just going up the roof to watch the sunset but I might miss it because of you... Welp, I can watch the stars anyway. Wanna come?"

For some reason those words just slipped out my mouth without me knowing what I actually said. I realized I asked him to come with me and I blushed. He looked at me unsure in his face. I can also see a tint of pink in his face for probably blushing. I took my hand out and asked one more time to know if he really wanna come or not.

"Uh so, you want to watch the stars with me?"

He looked at me and replied "Pftt, with a jerk like you never.."

"Come on just this once i won't be. Besides you might miss a shooting star." He looked down hesitant if he should or not.

"Fine.. just this once".

"Great let's go!"