Chapter 11: Confession turned to ?

days and weeks have passed, sunggyu was really confused on what to do about his feelings for Aerri.. he was confused on whether he'll continue or disregard his feeling. he was thinking about his parents, remembering that Aerri and him were siblings (even though not by blood). it would still be chaotic if ever he will continue it, but will be hurt if he didn't try. he also thought about his chinggu, hoya. for so many days that sunggyu thinks about that, he then decided to tell the truth to his omma and appa, but in a secretive way. one day, sunggyu talked to his omma and appa secretly

Sunggy: Ommeoni . . . . . Abeoji . . . . . .

Omma: Ne?

Sunggyu: I have something to say . . . . It's just that I really think, this situation is difficult.

Appa: what's that, son? tell us, we're listening.

Sunggyu: Omma . . . . . Appa . . . . . Mianhaeyo.

Omma and appa: Waeyo?

Sunggyu: Even without your approval, even if the world goes against me, even if other people may turn their backs on me, I'll continue to do it bravely.

Appa: What do you mean?

Sunggyu: Omma . . . . . Appa . . . . . .

Omma and appa: . . . . . . . . . . 

Sunggyu: I love Aerri-ssi. I'll be courting her no matter what. with your approval or even without it, I'll do it. even though we're siblings, I now don't care. Ican't keep this burning feeling. this was my first time experiencing this and I'll do all my best to make this possible. I'll make her mine.

Omma and Appa were quite shock. for about few seconds, they didn't say anything, and then appa started laughing and omma followed. sunggyu was confused.

Sunggyu: YAH! I'm serious. This is not a joke. I'm not kidding

Then omma and appa got their laugh louder. they can't stop.

Appa: Son! Sunggyu!!!! You've grown and changed a lot. really!!

Sunggyu: But I'm really serious!

Omma: Ne . . We know. and that's what we are anticipating even before you and Aerri stepped in high school.

Sunggyu: What??? I'm a little bit . . . confused. what do you mean?

Appa: That's what we want. we wanted the both of you to be together.

Sunggyu: How?

Omma: We've adopted Aerri not just because we want a daughter. since I've had a hard time giving birth to you before, I and your appa decided just to adopt a baby little girl. we also wished that when you grow up, you'll be with her. because we raised her, we're sure about her characters and attitude. we trust her because we knew her from the start.

Sunggyu: OMMA!!!!!

Sunggyu smiled widely ^_____________^ but in just a snap, his face become serious =____________= 

Sunggyu: OMMA!!!! APPA!!!!! =_______= why did you say it just now?? Do you know how hard I've been thinking about it???? Huh?? HUH???

Omma: OMO!!!!! This kid! YAH!

And then sunggyu got naughty and become a really really happy kid. he pinched his omma's face, hold her down, did so many childish things. then he hugged his appa so tight, then with his joy, he carried his appa all around.

Sunggyu: WOOOOH!!!! Hahaha! I'm so happy!! OMMA! APPA! Kamsahamnida Kamsahamnida!! (and then continuously bowed 90 degrees)

The three of them laughed because they were so happy.