Chapter 10: Bunch of Cowards

Aerri unconsciously told sunggyu about everything she feel. then she fall asleep on his arms. sunggyu was surprised to what Aerri said. it kept on rewinding on his mind, but still he decided to walk and go back to the camp with her. as he walks, he saw hoya, rushing towards the both of them. he asked,

Hoya: Yah, sunggyu-ssi, what happened to her?

Sunggyu: the storage room is on fire, and she was trapped in there.

Hoya: Omo! is she alright?

Sunggyu: Ne.. She talked to me awhile ago. Ah, I have a favor to ask to you. but for now, please take her first on our base. be careful not to get caught by anyone. I'm worried about our class being in a big chaos.

Sunggyu passed Aerri to hoya. now, it's really hoya who is carrying her.

Hoya: But how about you? your back is bleeding again.

Sunggyu: Don't worry about me, I'm fine, I swear. I'll just return this key to songsaengnim and tell him that the storage room is on fire. get her in the tent. palli. just help me about my wound after I got back.

Hoya: Ne..

So the both of them went on their different ways. hoya took Aerri inside the tent quietly without anyone noticing. the 5 remaining boys (Sungjong, woohyun, sungyeol, L, and dongwoo) knew what had happen and stopped searching. on the other hand, sunggyu went to their prof and informed him about the burning storage room. Theprofessor thanked sunggyu for informing him, then he gathered all male students so that they could extinguish the fire. as the male students were doing things to extinguish it, sunggyu returned to the base and went inside the tent. sunggyu saw Aerri lying down while hoya is watching over her.

Sunggyu: Hoya-ssi, can you please help me with my wound?

Hoya: Sure!

Sunggyu: Uhm, I know this will be painful but, can I ask you to put an alcohol on it first? just to avoid infection..

Hoya: Are you for real?? MY MEN! alcohol for this long wound?

Sunggyu: Ne.. just put ointment after it gets dry.

Hoya played with his face, seems that he'll be the one to feel the pain of sunggyu.

Hoya: Since it's you who said that, hmhm! >< arraseo.

Then hoya picked the alcohol and cotton, at first, hoya gets mentally blocked on what to do. he puts alcohol on a cotton ball and applied it to sunggyu's wound. because of shock, sunggyu shouted.

Sunggyu: Ah! AW!!!

Hoya was startled, 

Hoya: OMO!!!!! mianhae mianhae mianhae!!!!! eotteoke?! Mianhae!!

He is now in panic-mode. sunggyu laughed

Sunggyu: hahahahahaha! YAH! Hoya-sii, keep calm! It would be rally more painful if you used cotton balls in applying alcohol. just relax! XD Instead of using cotton balls, could you please pour the alcohol directly on my back? it would be painful but I'll endure it. just don't use cotton balls, that would be too much. hahaha..

Hoya: Hahahaha!! Ne... It's just that I'm not used to it.

Sunggyu: To what?

Hoya: To see such a big wound... my flesh were shaking. OH!! ><

Sunggyu: Oh, mianhaeyo, for putting you in this kind of situation,.

Hoya: I'll do it now. be ready...