Chapter 6: Camping part 1 (Sunggyu's warmth)

and the assigning went on by the use of the most famous and endless "Kai Bai Bo" (Jack n' poy)

---------------------

task list:

Hoya and Dongwoo: In charged of looking for fresh water

Sunggyu and Aerri: Fishing and getting fruits.

L and Sungyeol: putting up fire for cooking.

Woohyun and Sungjong: Picking up dried woods for fire-making.

---------------------

everyone moved to their assigned task except sungyeol and L. they stayed to their group's base to wait for the woods from Woohyun and Sungjong. After some time, members started to meet at their base. Hoya and Dongwoo came back first among the group. Dongwoo can't hide his happiness so he laughed so hard as usual.

L and Sungyeol were curious why dongwoo is laughing.

L: Hyung, why is dongwoo laughing?

Hoya: cause we have found a good place for fresh water source. AND! a BONUS!

Sungyeol: Bonus?

Dongwoo: Nae ^....^

Sungyeol: What bonus?

Dongwoo: While we were looking for fresh water, we also found something very useful. it seems that songsaengnim wants us to find it ourselves. they set this location beforehand. they seem to put everything we need in hidden places.

L: Like a treasure hunt? So what's that you've found?

Hoya: Cha Da!!!!

Then sungyeol and L were surprised: "Wooooaaaah!! Daebak!!"

Hoya showed them uncooked rice, and a pack of kimbap wrappers.

until other members came back. Woohyun and sungjong with enough woods until for the night, Aerri and sunggyu with so much fresh big fishes (carried by gyu) and fruits (by Aerri)

they were also surprised about what Hoya and Dongwoo got. Sunggyu thought of trading some fish to the other groups who have something else to trade. It's almost dawn so L and Sungyeol decided to start up the fire; they cooked the rice by the use of bamboo tubes, and they toasted other fishes they caught. Sunggyu prepared for kimbap. he used the kimbap wrappers, made kimbap with cooked rice, and sliced the left over fresh fishes. he made enough for the whole group. at around 7pm, everyone ate with excitement on their faces.

Sungjong: Hyung! you do dishes very well!! Very delicious!

Woohyun: ABASHTA!! nomu chuaye!

Sunggyu just smiled and bowed his head as a sign of gratitude.

at around 9:00 pm, their professor came back and called every group to gather in the main camp for an announcement.

professor: Guys, listen, we will be having a challenge. this is a challenge for a cause. do you know treasure hunt game? prize for the group winner will be so great. they'll be able to sleep comfortably for tonight. got an idea? tent that is wide enough and can be used by maximum of 10 person, and a very comfortable pillow and blanket.

and then the professor discussed the mechanics of the game. the theme of the game is horror, game tracks will be in the entire forest, and in the middle of the forest lies a haunted house. it's a 2 storey house full of spider webs, broken mannequin, empty room, cracked floor, useless chandelier, broken mirror and glasses, big human portraits and lots of creepy things. the goal is to find clues that can lead them to where the key is. that key will be used for the storage room where the tent and other stuffs are.