Chapter 1: Intro to Infinite

Aerri is adopted by a rich couple who really wants to have a daughter. they only have son that is not so close to them. he is a little bit introvert, that's why, as a step sister, Aerri can't get near him. his name is SungGyu. he is often serious. He is smart but cool.

it was the first day of school. Aerri ride their family's car and she is sitting on the back seat with her SungGyu oppa. no one of them is talking then the driver said:

Driver: we're here at your school. SungGyu, just call me if it's time to pick up the both of you after class. arraseo?

Gyu: Ne. Arraseo.

then Aerri got out of the car first, followed by sunggyu. walking towards her room, Aerri finally realized that her gyu oppa is also walking towards her direction. She was confused because all she know is that they (sunggyu and aerri) are on different class ever since they became step - siblings. She entered the room without saying anything despite of her confusion. as she entered, she was surprised because she had noticed that most of the students in the other section is mixed in her section. they were all chatting, the class of 4A and 4B, just the way how students chat every first day of school. Her friend, DongWoo got her attention.

DongWoo: Aerri-ssi! come here! here! let's be seatmates. sit here, palli!

Aerri: Ah, ne!

She sat beside DongWoo, he'd noticed her confused face

DongWoo: Yah, aish.. you didn't know?

Aerri: Know what?

*then someone suddenly spoke*

"Yah, section 4A and 4B have been merged" - it was sungjong from class 4A who was excited to sit beside Aerri.

Sungjong: Ah, finally.. we're now classmates!!!! ^____^ before, i'm really wishing to be your classmate. you're so beautiful. next time, let me .....

Woohyun: SungJong-ah! stop it. you're being like that again. (another student from class 4A)

Sungjong: aish! woohyun-ah. you're really.....,, aah! AISH!! 

*Aerri smiled and then laugh softly*

Aerri: Dongwoo-ssi, why did we merged with them?

Dongwoo: uhm, I don't know either.

Hoya entered the room while saying:

Hoya: that's because 4A and 4B only have few students, maybe that's the reason why they decided to mix us up.

Dongwoo and Aerri: ooooh.. Hoya....

Hoya: haha! was that what you were talking about?

Aerri: ne. I really wonder how you knew that!

Hoya: tsk  I've told you before, I have ESP. HAHAHA! Just kidding.

--Seonsaengnim entered the door and started talking. just before he call the student's name one by one for attendance,

L and Sungyeol hurriedly opened the door from the outside. seems that they ran from the school gate up to the room. they were grasping their breathe.

sungyeol: seonsaengnim!! PRESENT!!

Professor: I haven't started calling names yet.

(classmates started to laugh at sungyeol, he was funny though)

L: Ah. wooh! we thought we're too late.

(L and sungyeol gave high 5 to each other)

Sungyeol was from 4B, and L was from 4A. they became close when they crossed their path going in the school, yes, just because they were both late on the first day of class.

----

Korean Vocabularies:

Arraseo = I understand

Palli! = Faster!

Oppa = Brother (used by female to male brother) / Hyung  (used by male to brother)

Sonsaengnim = Professor

----

[A/N]: Guys :D Please don't forget to vote if you are an inspirit like me. fangirling here :) COMMENTS are highly appreciated. I really love reading comments. Nomu Saranghae! <3