Chapter 9: Bullies

early morning, Aerri woke up while sunggyu is still sleeping. the professor also came from the camp.

Aerri: songsaengnim, when will my oppa be discharged here? when can he go back to the camp?

Professor: I asked the doctor awhile ago, he said that sunggyu can be discharged this late afternoon. maybe between 4-6 pm. 

Aerri: Ah.. all he need to do is to take a rest, right? and everything will return to normal.

Professor: ne.

Aerri: Can I go back now to the camp?

Professor: Sure.. Just say it to the driver ahjussi. I'm sure you also feel hungry right now. you didn't have your breakfast yet.

Aerri: Ne (and she smiled shyly)

Professor: Go now. take care!

Aerri: Kamsahamnida.

So Aerri went back to the camp. as the van stopped, she saw hoya alone, looks like he is thinking? or waiting for someone.

Aerri: (to driver) Kamsahamnida.

Aerri went out of the van and went to hoya.

Aerri: Hoya-ssi! 

Then hoya quickly looked at Aerri as he heard her voice. he smiled and called her name.

Hoya: oh, Aerri-ssi! Do you feel better now?

Aerri: Ne.

Hoya: How's sunggyu?

Aerri: the doctor said he just need to take a rest. what happened to him was not just because of his wound, ui-sah said it was because of fatigue. oppa seems to be stressed and worried this past few days that's why it happened.

Hoya: Oooh.. well, that's a relief...

Aerri: he'll be returning here later, before sunset, or perhaps, before the dawn.. 

Hoya: Let's go to our groupmates now. we've prepared breakfast.

So they both walked and went to the camp. after reaching, dongwoo gave aerri a wide smile, and sungjong hugged her tight. the group welcomed aerri so nice, that made her less guilty and they tried hard so that she won't blame herself for what had happened. She ate her breakfast happily with her chinggus.

Aerri: Who prepared this breakfast?

Sungyeol: It was hoya who cooked it.

L: Wae?? doesn't it tastes good?

Hoya looked at aerri's reaction. She looked at him too, and she jokingly made a "sour-face", hoya pouted, and aerri smiled widely, she grinned and said:

Aerri: Oh, hahaha! I'm just kidding. this is so great!! jinja! ^ ^ (and she showed him two thumbs-up)

So hoya smiled and said:

Hoya: Of course! I made it with love.. 

when woohyun heard hoya say it, he started making hearts again and throw it everywhere.

the group was really happy by that time. they were all smiling and laughing. a moment later, while Aerri is all relaxing after eating breakfast, she noticed that her girl classmates (GCs) were looking at her while chatting.. it seems that they were talking about Aerri. they gave Aerri a sharp look while they were whispering to one another. even though they act such way, Aerri tried not to care because she really don't like fighting. time goes by, the group needs again to prepare for lunch. tasks are just the same as before,

-----------
Woohyun and Sungjong - Woods for fire-making
Aerri - Fishing and fruit gathering
L and sungyeol - make fire
Dongwoo and hoya - Water
-----------

Hoya: Dongwoo-ssi, do you still remember where we got the water?

Dongwoo: Aniyo.. I don't have any sense of direction ><

Hoya: aish . . . I'm planning to accompany Aerri-ssi to catch fish.. hmm.. just wait here, dongwoo-ssi. I'll go with Aerri first. after we go fishing, let's go, and get water.

Dongwoo: Arraseo. I'll wait for you. come back quickly, huh?

Hoya: Ne.

so Aerri and hoya went to go fishing, after that, they both returned to their base with just enough fish for their group.

Hoya: Aerri-ssi, stay here. we'll just go, get water from the spring.

Aerri: ah, Hoya-ssi, instead of staying here, I'll just go and gather fruits just like yesterday.

Hoya: Can you do it alone? or do you want to wait for me to go with you?

Aerri: I'm fine alone. it's not hard to gather fruits though. I can do it on my own.

Hoya: are you sure? 

Aerri: Ne.

Hoya: We'll get going then, take care!

So they went to the spring and Aerri started searching for fruits. it's not hard for her to gather fruits since the venue is really wealthy in terms of natural resources. Aerri had enough so she decided to go back to their base. while walking, Aerri saw the other 5 girl classmates (GCs) walking toward her. at first, Aerri tried to ignore them and she just continued walking on the other way. but as soon as she turned to the other side, GC3 ran towards her and harshly grabbed her hair, and pulled it.