ksimon

word count →  2429 wordssimon and jj are both the 'bad boys' of the school

word count   2429 words
simon and jj are both the 'bad boys' of the school. popular and intimidating. it's no secret that they hate each other's guts. well, that's what everyone thinks.
©mychemicalsophiee for prompt

Simon and Olajide, one would probably grimace at the sound of their names

Simon and Olajide, one would probably grimace at the sound of their names. In the school they attended, the two were practically feared.

First off, they both portrayed bad behaviour. From cursing out teachers, to vandalism, it was a daily thing. The pair were both on the football team, and both had a high social status.

Now, you would expect the two most popular blokes to be best friends, and dominate the school together, right? Well, not in this case.

There was never a day when those two weren't at each other's throats for something. The two despised each other greatly. Well, at least that's what everybody thought.

Simon walked out of his maths class, bored out of his mind. He smirked at the awe the students were in over his confidence. The teacher scolded him to return back to class, but he just ignored her.

Simon could honestly care less. He doesn't give a fuck about consequences or trouble. His parents didn't approve of his bad ways, but he didn't care what they thought either.

Simon walked towards a random locker and leaned against it, pulling out his phone and scrolling through his social media.

"Oi, Minter!"

Simon turned to his right and stifled a smile, which he replaced with a scoff ever so quickly.

"Fucking what do you want?" Simon groaned, locking his phone and placing it in his back pocket. Simon looked around and noticed the pair had already captured the attention of the students who were lurking the hallways.

"Just wanted to see how my favourite bloke is doing."

"Shut the fuck up JJ," Simon spat, trying his best to make annoyance evident in his voice.