minishaw

word count →  2385 wordsharry lewis is a cop, trying to investigate the case of a murder

word count   2385 words
harry lewis is a cop, trying to investigate the case of a murder. he's required to speak to several individuals, and a certain intimidating blonde ends up being one of the suspects.
©saladjin for prompt

"Mr Lewis, thank you for coming," the bearded man thanked the twenty year old blonde

"Mr Lewis, thank you for coming," the bearded man thanked the twenty year old blonde. "I know how hard this may be, considering you are the youngest and all."

"It's not a problem sir, not at all." Harry answered. "You and I both know I'm able to handle a couple guilty strangers."

The chief chuckled. "I knew you could Lewis, for one of the youngest on the team, you sure are one of my tops."

"Thank you, Josh." Harry beamed. "so, when am I starting the investigation?"

Josh was about to answer, until he was suddenly interrupted by the sound of rattling keys, yelling and quiet murmurs.

"Right now," Josh answered. "follow me."

Harry obliged, following Josh towards the main office. The minute the two walked in, all eyes were on them.

"Here Chief," one of the other cops said. "every single person who was at the scene of the crime."

"So these are the suspects," Harry whispered to himself, examining the group.

"and witnesses." Josh corrected, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry turned to him, sending him a confused look before turning back to the group.

Harry adjusted his belt, before clearing his throat. "Alright, my name is Mr. Lewis, I will be investigating you today. I am investigating due to a murder that occurred three days ago. Now, there shall be no physical contact whatsoever, or suffer the great consequences. I encourage you to explain and elaborate in full detail, and to be honest. Now, who's coming in first?"