minizerk

word count →  5291 wordsit's josh and simon's three year anniversary, and josh wanted everything to go perfect

word count   5291 words
it's josh and simon's three year anniversary, and josh wanted everything to go perfect. but, sometimes the odds aren't always in your favour.

Josh slowly tip toed into Simon's room, a small box of chocolates in his hand

Josh slowly tip toed into Simon's room, a small box of chocolates in his hand. Once Josh reached Simon's bedside, he knelt down and placed the chocolates in front of his face.

Josh sat there for about five seconds, till a pair of blue eyes were suddenly visible, and his eyelids fluttered. A small smile formed on Josh's face.

"Happy anniversary, babe." Josh smiled as Simon sat up, rubbing his eyes. He felt something touch his leg, and he looked down only to see a box of chocolates in red packaging.

Simon's eyes widened as he looked at Josh, a smile forming on is face. He threw the chocolates to the other side of the bed, and wrapped his arms around his lover, smashing their lips together.

Josh melted into the kiss, and began to climb into the bed with Simon. Simon broke the embrace and wrapped his arms around Josh.

"Thank you, I love you so much," Simon said as his cheeks turned rose pink. Josh smiled and pulled away from the hug.

"That's not all though," Josh smirked and Simon raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I'm taking you out to dinner today, a really special dinner." Josh said as Simon smiled.

"Josh, you don't have to go through all his for me," he started. "I appreciate it, but you know I would totally be down for just chilling in this bed and watching Netflix."

"You're special," Josh said. "and I want to do something special, for someone special. Especially if this special person means the world to me."

Simon blushed as he covered his face in embarrassment. He placed his head on Josh's chest, and Josh wrapped his arms around him.