ksimon

word count → 1705 words jj arrives back to his college dorm very late from a party

word count1705 words
jj arrives back to his college dorm very late from a party. wanting to be quiet, he attempts to be sneaky and go to his bed, only to trip and fall right on his face- disturbing the slumber of his roommate.
© miki-saur for prompt

"Want another drink?" his bearded friend asked, a red cup in hand

"Want another drink?" his bearded friend asked, a red cup in hand. JJ nodded, giving his friend a quick smile.

Josh turned around and gave JJ a bottle of beer. JJ raised an eyebrow at his friend before grabbing the bottle opener and opening the bottle.

"Why the weird look?" Josh asked, sipping his red cup.

"What's in there?" JJ asks. "What's in your red cup?"

"The punch," Josh replied with a smirk making JJ scoff.

"Then you give me beer? Don't get me wrong, I'm all about a good Budweiser, but don't try to trick me into getting wasted in a situation where you're sober enough to make me do things."

Josh huffed in disappointment. "I was so close," he chuckled.

JJ pointed a finger at him before flipping him off, causing Josh to crack a smile. "Not this time, bro."

"So, you going to catch some bait tonight?"

"What?"

Josh rolled his eyes. "Are you planning on hooking up with anybody?"

JJ shrugged. "I guess the amount of drinks I have and time will tell."

"Will it be a male or female this time?" Josh smirked cashing Jide to huff. JJ loved Josh to death, but ever since he came out as bisexual, Josh took the piss out of him. It never affected JJ though, cause he knew Josh supported him and meant well.

Technically, the jokes started when Josh found out that JJ had sex with a boy from one of the parties he went to.

"Shut the fuck up," JJ groaned, shoving Josh using his free hand. Josh giggled after stumbling back a bit.