wroetostar

word count → 7125 wordsharry is a wealthy man who is always alone on christmas

word count 7125 words
harry is a wealthy man who is always alone on christmas. vikk is a poor man who spends christmas on the streets.

Harry huffed as he hopped into his car, closing the door behind him

Harry huffed as he hopped into his car, closing the door behind him. He put his key into the ignition, before beginning to back out of his parking spot.

Once Harry was on the main road, he began to drive ever so slowly. Christmas was in five days, and the roads were icy. Not to mention it was cold as fuck.

The roads were practically empty. But then again, who would want to be on the icy roads, especially at 2am. Harry turned up the radio station, which was currently playing Christmas songs.

Harry smiled at the sound of the faint familiar tunes. He always enjoyed hearing Christmas music, even if Christmas isn't his happiest time of year.

Harry slowly bobbed his head around to the tune of the music, a small smile on his face. Although, Harry's eyes widened as he heard the sound of a thud.

Harry looked around, his face full of shock. He quickly got out of the car and walked toward the front of it, shocked at what he had seen.

"Holy fuck," Harry whispered as he quickly rushed in front of the figure. Harry used all his strength to lift the body up. Harry didn't want to let go, in case they were unconscious.

"Let go of me."

Harry was startled by the sudden response, but obliged, putting the figure down.

"I'm so fucking sorry, I didn't mean to hit you, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Harry asks, panic trembling through his whole body.

"My rib hurts so fucking bad," the young male spoke, clutching his side. He attempted to get up, but fell back down in pain. "ow, shit."

"Here," Harry frantically says. "h-how about you come over to mine, and I'll fix you up a bit. Think of it as an apology for me hitting you."