ministar

word count → 2570 words

word count 2570 words

vikk lost both his parents in a murder when he was younger, by then all he had left was one friend, simon minter. but what if vikk found out that the horrible tragedy that happened was all.... simon's fault?

Vikk sat down on the patchy grass, two bunches of red roses gripped tightly in his sweaty, shaky hands

Vikk sat down on the patchy grass, two bunches of red roses gripped tightly in his sweaty, shaky hands. He already had tears streaming down his face, and his lips quivered.

He closed his eyes and slowly placed the roses onto the two gravestones along side each other.

See, four years ago, Vikk's parents died in a horrible accident. Since then, Vikk had been living with his aunt and uncle.

The accident scarred Vikk. He would never forget the day he heard those six words.

your parents, they didn't make it.

Since then, things have just gotten worse for the boy. When he was younger, he had been attending a horrible school. The students there were disgusting.

Almost every single person in that school was a reckless bully, and the police would always come in for bag checks, to see if any of the students were possessing drugs.

Vikk was always invisible, nobody knew him, and nobody cared. That was, until the news about his parents got out. Everyone began to tease him and call him a loner.

Vikk ended up being the target for every bully at the school. Sure he was invisible, but he did have one friend- Callum Aiery.

Vikk couldn't even believe that he ever considered him a friend. Vikk told Callum everything, from his feelings to what's going on with his life, his sexuality.

When everyone started teasing Vikk, Callum did what Vikk would have never thought he would ever do, he joined in the harassment.