"...I don't like it."

"I know. But sometimes we must do things we don't like. You're overthinking it, Camila. You're sick, and sometimes when we're sick our body does strange things. Want to hear a story?"

Her curiosity was distracting her from her bad thought, and she nodded her head, eager to have her mind taken off this moment.

"Okay, so when I was 8, my parents took us all to Disneyland for my birthday. I was so excited! They had told me earlier in the week, so I was counting down the days until then, but on the morning of my birthday, I woke up feeling sick. I decided not to say anything because I was afraid we might have to cancel everything, and there was no way I was letting that happen!"

Camila laughed a bit, completely invested in the story.

"So we got there, and it just kept getting worse, but I wouldn't say anything. My parents could see something was wrong, but I kept insisting I was feeling perfectly fine, I even ate a whole bag of cotton candy! But then we got into the "it's a small world" ride, you know in those tiny boats, and there was a kid sitting in front of me that kept making it rock from side to side. About halfway through the ride I puked all over the poor kid, his mom and my shoes."

Camila burst out laughing just imagining the scene.

"There was nothing to do, we had to wait until the ride was over, it was so embarrassing!"

Fueled by the happy giggles coming from Camila, Lauren decided to keep on going.

"Okay, this story has to stay between us, alright? I never told anyone!"

Camila eagerly nodded.

"Okay, so back in high school, before X factor and everything, there was this one guy from our football team I had a huge crush on. One day he finally asked me out on a date. I was ecstatic! Looking back on it, I really don't see what I saw in him, but back then it was like all my dreams were coming true! He took me out to dinner to some dingy pizza place because one of his teammates worked there and he could get pizza for free. The pizza was awful, but I was young and thought it was still pretty great and romantic. After that we went to the movie to watch some stupid action movie he wanted to see, and that's when things went wrong. Something was very wrong with this pizza, my stomach was killing me, he had done the whole yawn and arm over the shoulder move, but I was getting so hot...and not in a good way! Just as he was about to try and make a move, I ran out of the room. I ended up texting him that something had come up and I had to leave. The truth is, I was in the bathroom of the cinema for a good 2 hours!"

Camila was in tears, but the good kind this time. Lauren was smiling softly at her, relieved to see that she was feeling better. She hated seeing her baby so miserable,

"You see, sometimes our body betray us when we're sick, but there's not much to do about it. Accidents happen."

"Well, you didn't pee your pants in bed with your girlfriend..."

"You didn't "pee your pants" love, we knew it might happen, and you were wearing protection."

"I look ridiculous."

"...Don't freak out, but I think you look sooo cute."

"Lauren!"

Camila brought her hands to her face to hide her flushing cheeks.

"Really showcases the Booty. Makes that booty pop!"

"Shut up!"

Camila slapped her arm, but couldn't help a little smile.

"...Is it really that awful?"

"...I guess not...I mean, it's not really comfortable right now, but it doesn't feel that bad. It's pretty soft and warm."