Chapter 25

GUESS WHO'S BACK, PEOPLE??? It's been 20 days, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I missed you guys! For those who follow me, you probably saw my post warning that I wouldn't be able to post since I was working and then had my finals, so to those who don't and would have like to know that...Well follow me, my buds :P !

Thanks for all the nice messages and comments during the wait! And guess who reached over a 100k reads?? This little story! We did it, people :P !!

As usual, thanks to the amazing @mama-lolo for all her help and support <3 !

Alright, here's 8.1k (not proofread, as usual!) words of fluff just for you my buds, I hope you don't hate me too much for that long absence. Let's not waste anymore time, and let's do this, people!! 

---

"I don't know Bobby...This one looks too light."

With a last little head shake, Camila threw the pebble back in the water.

"Mama's eyes are prettier, it has gold and blue in it too."

With one hand clutching Bobby protectively against her, Camila put her hand back in the water, looking for a better one. The rising tide had brought back in plenty of polished sea glass, and Camila had been looking for the perfect one to bring back to mama for the past fifteen minutes. Mama had been really good to her yesterday (every day really, but especially the day before), she had let her cuddle and nurse as much as she wanted, made her her good girl banana shake, and let her watch Nemo before bed as a special treat, so Camila wanted to make mama a special gift.

She had first thought of making breakfast, but then mama had been awake before her, and she wasn't really allowed near the stove. Then, Bobby had suggested flowers, but they were right on the beach, and there was no flowers around, so Bobby and her had decided to go look around the beach for an idea. Mama was busy cooking, so it was the perfect time to go look for it without spoiling the surprise! They had first looked for shells, but none of them were pretty enough, so Camila had decided to go closer to the sea, and that surely had been their best idea so far! Sure, maybe her pants were now a bit wet and sandy, but Camila was sure she would find the perfect one!

"Oh! This one!! Bobby, look!"

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao! What are you doing in the water?"

Camila was too excited to have found the perfect pebble to pay attention to the fact that mama looked pissed, she just ran back to her, arriving so fast, that she made mama fall on her butt. Without a second thought, she sat on her lap, facing her.

"Look mama! Bobby and I found you a present!"

Her baby was so excited and happy that Lauren couldn't keep a straight face. There she was, her jeans shorts wet and filled with sand, happily waving a rock in front of her face, so close actually, that she couldn't even see. She opened her palm, and Camila put it there, starting to watch her face intently to see her reaction.

 She opened her palm, and Camila put it there, starting to watch her face intently to see her reaction