Karma x inu reader x Nagisa

(Y/N) POV
I ran from the laboratory I was in, everything there hurts, I don't want to go back. No.

Author-chan's POV
You ran as fast as your little legs could carry you. After days of being experimented on you were free. And you were still whole...well for the most part, you had big fluffy dog ears and a tail. Yep you were half a dog half a human. You ran until you got to a little building in the middle of the woods, you got in and decided to spend the night at the building.

The next morning Nagisa and Karma were walking together to school, they were the first ones to arrive, "Koro-sensei said he was going to be late today, he was going to America to get us some stuff so we could study their pop culture" Nagisa said while walking inside the classroom.

Nagisa's POV
I walked in the classroom and there was a girl sleeping in the floor. She was cute, there was something off though, she had ears "k-karma...."
"Hu-h...oh"
"Should we-...." I was cut off by karma walking to the girl and poking her nose. "Oii oii cutiieeee wake uppppp" the girl pushed his hand away rolled over and growled at him. She then seemed to have realized were she was and woke up with a snap. "Huh" the girl said
"W-who are you?" Nagisa said with a grin on his face.
"Why should I tell you"
"Because" karma said getting close to the girl "your in our place"
I felt something burn inside of me like a small match.

Mara's POV aka author-sama

You got up and said "well...I'm (y/n)...and you?"
"Karma" in that moment Koro sensei flew in "karma-chan, Nagisa-chan and dog-girl-chan..." He froze "wait, and who are you, I didn't got any messages from the principal that there was going to be a new girl"
"Huh" you said, clearly confused by a giant talking octopus. You then fainted. You then woke up and there were lots of people surrounding you, they then explained Koro-sensei's story and their mission to kill him.
~~~le time skip to two weeks later~~~

Nagisa and Karma were always fighting over who was gonn get you and sh*t. So you were going to finish this today

Nagisa's ending
"Nagisa you've been really nice to me and all this days" you leaned in close to his face and he coped your face in his hands and the rest was history.

Karma's ending

You walked to Karma at lunch, and sat besides him under the tree. Nagisa watched from a far, he knew he should just give up by now. "Oii (y/n) you should try some of my food" karma said, you just gave him this face -.- and nodded, you were gonna take the spoon but "no no no (y/n) I'll feed you, close your eyes" as you closed your eyes karma frenshed kissed you food (😂).

No ones ending
You told both boys you had to tell them something after class

"Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun, I-I'm not interested in neither of you guys..sorry" you them walked away hand in hand with Kayano-chan to the land of unicorns, fluff and pudding.

~~~~the end~~~~

/-\ don't kill me
It was bad
And took so long \T-T/