Itona x reader

It was the last day of school you had been watching Itona the (pardone me i don't remember how you right this word->) hole year, something about him was so...intriguing for little o'l (y/n). itona was a mystery for that girl, she began talking to him a little bit and bye the end of the year she fell.

The last day of school.

The last chance to confess your feelings.

Today.

You lived really close to Itona so you decided to walk with him to school. "hey Itona" you said as yo walked to were the boy was. "hey (y/n)" You both kept walking in a comfortable silence, there were cherry blossoms, it was beautiful. You decided it was time  to tell him "um itona" "mmm" "i-i wanted t-to say-" you were cut of by Terasaka getting in the middle of the two of you "Itona I need you to help me today with bla bla bla"  Terasaka said with a grin spread wide on his face. "ok...oi (y/n) weren't you going to say something?" "n-no" you said looking at the floor.

~~Time skip~~ brought to you by the never starting attack on titans ~~

'Lunch time perfect i can tell him now, he's usually alone at this time' you thought while walking with your bento, you were actually to much into your thoughts you didn't noticed that you were gonna stumble with a root. *plop* Your bento was all over the floor and you didn't have money to buy food and topping it off Itona was watching. You just sat in the floor in embarrassment , your face tainted red. You ran as fast as your legs could take you into the forest not looking back or caring if anyone was following. You reached to a hill where you went to think or just skip class.

"(y/n)" You jumped back hearing the sudden whisper behind you. "I-I-I-ITONAA you scared the living soul out of meeeee!!!!!" "sorry" he said with his normal stoic face, just looking at the sky and then back at you. "What's wrong with you today (y/n)?" "... i-i.... I just wanted to tell you that's i love you today but i haven't had the chance....only making a fool of myself" Itona embraced you in a tight but loving hug "i love you too"

EEENNDD~~~

Ok guys so um i had a project that was like half of my class points and finals and ish but here you go! 

ALSOOO its myyy B DAY !!! magical unicorns are flying everywere !!!