Karma x reader

"Oiii (y/n)!!" Karma screamed as you pulled him into the classroom. "You're not gonna skip today....not today satan"
He was your boyfriend and you cared for him a lot, you cared so much you sometimes looked more like his mother.

As you got inside the classroom Koro-sensei was announcing who were going on the very special trip only 5 of the classmates could go per class. You were going to a conference about technology and engineering, were you were able to use a lot of not-yet-aired devices. The conference was taking place in a pretty big mall.

"The students going to the conference are Kayano,Itona,Karma,Nagisa and (y/n)" you're eyes widened and you started jumping in excitement, you loved engineering, in fact you wanted to be an engineer.

~le time skip to le trip~ brought to you by pantene *insert Nagisa's picture with flawsles hair*

You were walking around the mall hand in hand with karma before the conference, you were really happy to be able to do this, after all your parents didn't let you have a boyfriend...

"(y/n)"

"mjm"

" let's go to that arcade"

"sure" you and karma entered the arcade and you ran to a plush machine looking back at karma with puppy eyes "ookaay (y/n)" said karma rolling his eyes "kyaaayy"

He got a big Unicornnnn plush "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEE" Karma blushed because you screamed that at the top of your lungs and the whole store was staring. Karma dragged you out of there because it was time for the convention.

You got in the room were the convention was taking place and sat down besides Nagisa. There was no seat for Karma so he had to seat in another different place. You were talking with Nagisa during the whole(?) convention and Karma got jelly

Karma and you sat together in the bus and Karma hugged  and well you hugged back but got a little confused by his action because his not usually like this.

"Karma are you okay?" you ask him "yea why you ask?"

"nothing nothing " You said with a grin on your face

Your POV

Karma got close to my face, so yea i got closer making our lips collide .....but he bit my lip and then slide his tongue inside my mouth I just went with it and we kept doing that for a while until Kayano threw a pencil and screamed at both of us to go get a room. I could feel myself blush a deep red but Karma just had his litte smirk that made me fall in love with him 

EL FIN

So um guyyss most of you are 13 or up so bear (idk how u write it) with ittt \0-0/

and my unicorns next chapter is gonna be a surprise but it is not related to assassination classroom..I hope you like the next chapter though 0-0

 BYE my unicornsss

ALSOO recommend any anime in the comments and i'll put it at the start of the chapter so anyone who is looking for a new anime can go watch that.