Meahara x reader

The rays of sun fell on my face making my eyes squirm as i woke up from a nap. "It was just a dream". Anime...the thing that keeps me alive and away from the dark side of my roots. But its all just fantasy nothing I could ever be a part of.

I walked to the bus stop the smell of garbage was everywhere. The bus came some minutes after. There was basically no one in the bus except for the driver and an old lady with groceries in the back. The bus driver closed the door and I proceed to sit down. 30 minutes into the ride we pass through two mountain, "this is not how I remember the rode to the shop" i mumbled into my purple scarf.

It started to rain, a lightning stroke and everything around me changed, i stood straight in my seat and looked at my reflection in window. "Aaaaaa" I stumbled back hitting my head on the metal side of bus seats, after that everything went black.
"Oii, koro sensei she's up" was the first thing i heard as i woke up, koro sensei? That was impossible, its only an anime. As my eyes adjusted to the light i saw a yellowish figure in front of me.
"Ko-ko-ko-ko-korooo senseeiiiiii?!?!!?" I scream getting up and falling back dawn, but as i got to the floor instead of feeling the hard, cold floor, i feel on something soft and warm.
"Umm...hey" there on the floor was a blushing Meahara "AAA" a flustered me stood there.

Meahara was always my fictional crush. I was were i always wanted to be, in a place were i felt as if i was home.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~A~Month~

"Oii (y/n)" the wind blew in my face, making my hair fly around " hey" Meahara catch up to me.
"How was your morning (y/n)?" Meahara said with his sweet and beautiful smile. "Good, I'm guessing you were running from your" "yep, but I'm really not interested in any of them, actually I got my eyes one a girl but this one is for real" he said with dreamingly eyes, my hopes were shattered there. I couldn't hold my tears anymore, it felt cold, like i was completely alone in the world, not that I wasn't though...

I ran as fast as I could, I fell to the floor blood running from my knee to my ankle. I couldn't move...but I knew nobody would come.
"(Yyyy/nnn)" Meahara jogged over to were I was and crouched besides me.
"Why did you do that (y/n) you scared me to death"
"Cuz....the only person I love will never love me back" Meahara's eyes widen
"Yes you dumbass I'm talking about you, just the way you smile is so paralyzing, the way you comfort others, the wa-"
I was cut of by Meahara kissing me and then I woke up, to my sad reality....

~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Okay okay that was kinda saad my unicornssss, sorryyy. So that was different from my usual writing, very differently. Anyways unicorns guess what!!!! Ihaveaboyfriend!! Okay thats all now i wanna know how many of you read this so write unicorn in the comments if you do

Bye my Unicornssss