Nagisa x neko-reader!

YAAAY UNI-CATS!

---------------------------------

Nagisa's POV

"Bye, karma-kun"

"Bye Nagisa-chan" I sweat drop at his respond. I was walking home from school. After walking down the mountain, I was in a rode I don't usually take, but it was late because we had to stay a while later to make a plan to kill koro-sensei.

I was walking past a cafe, it said lucky cat cafe. The out of no where I hear a car hitting something and I see cat ears, but when I get closer I see its actually  a GIRL! She didn't seem to respond but she was breathing. 

"HELP!"  nobody answered, people where walking and looking at her with disgust. Whats wrong with humans this days! even Koro-sensei would help her!

I couldn't do anything else so I carry her bridle style to the hospital

{ 2 days later after recovering }

(Y/N) POV

So, I'v been here for two days and today I got out, there is this bluenette boy that's been really nice to me despite my neko 'problem' and he offered me to stay at his house because I had no were to go. Because I was neko my family left me since I was a little kid, so I have been on the streets all my life.

Anyways Nagisa's mom was not around, she was at work so I could go in ( you know his mom).

AT HIS ROOM

"what do you want to do (y/n)-chan?" Nagisa said with his angelic voice

"Um...Nagisa, d-do you think I-i can try to g-get on you'r school to be more time with you ?" I said with a hopeful look on my face 

"I think that would be awesome (y/n)....but....your cat ears....wait you can wear a beanie and hide your tail under your skirt"

"Yea!! I will finally be able to go to school like a normal person!" I said as I hugged Nagisa with all my strength.....until his mother burst into the room.

"N-nagisa?!" Nagisa's mother said with a confused and angry look. So I had to do something before she jumped to conclusions.

"H-hello Ms. Shiota I was just thanking you'r beautiful daughter f-for helping with...my...costume...for a comic con" I said bowing to Nagisa's mother.

Author's POV

Nagisa was blushing because of you calling him beautiful, thought he completely ignored the daughter part. You knew about Nagisa's problem because he had told you before when a nurse called him Nagisa-chan.

'Pew, that came out better than I thought'  you thought to yourself 

"Oh..I see, I'm happy than my daughter brings a friend over" She said sweetly, she was not really evil, she...just wanted a daughter 

{The next day}

You took the test and you where placed in the E-class though you had good grades its just that because you weren't paying the principal decided to put you there, but you didn't care, you just wanted to be with Nagisa, you didn't knew why but you felt protected, after all he was the only person who accepted you.

You ran to Nagisa and hugged him when you entered the classroom making the both of you stumble to the floor .

"Gomen Nagisa-kun" You where blushing deep red and Nagisa too.

"Its okay, I'm happy that you get to be with me " Nagisa introduced you to the classmates and told you about the assassination of Koro-sensei.

<Lunch cuz class is booriiing>

Nagisa's POV

"Ne, Nagisa" A certain devil said 

"Yes Karma?"

"You and the new girl make a cute couple, and I know you better than you think Nagisa...I know you like her, go tell her"Karma said, at this point I could feel my cheeks burning, it was true, I liked a certain (h/c) haired girl .

"But what if she rejects me?" 

"Well, Nagisa, I would always rather be happy than dignified" (Quote from : Charlotte Bronte) 

"T-thanks Karma, I have to go now" Karma was right, I had to tell (y/n)

I was walking to the classroom where (y/n) was sitting talking with other girls, its seems that they already know about her neko issue but they are cool with it.

"(y/n) can we talk in private?" 

"Sure Nagisa"  I walked outside the room with her.

"..."

"So what did you wanna talk about Nagisa-kun?"

"(y-y/n) I really like you, I mean as in more than a friend"

"Me too Nagisa!"

\\\The door then open and Rio screamed \\\\\

"Just kiss her already Nagisa!"

Nagisa then leaned and gave you a breve but sweet kiss on the lips

___________________________________

BYEEEEE!!! 

next chapter Nagisa x dandere reader!