Chiba x reader (I'm really inspired for this)

Okay,okay Chiba is my favorite and I got a pretty good plot!

*Unicorn sprinkles for everyone * 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were obsessed with guns...and not the BB kind of guns, the real ones that could kill people. Its weird that at your age you were allowed to use guns, legally. You were an experiment, you'r parents were soldiers, and the government decided to make you an assassin, since you were 3 you were thought how to shot, use knifes and kill. You were the youngest assassin. You were home schooled, people called you the darkness itself. They transferred you to Kunugigaoka Junior High School, with the mission to kill the super creature that destroyed 70% of the moon and was going to destroy earth.

"There's going to be a new student transferred to our class tomorrow!" Ritsu said popping in Kayanos phone screen.

"Huu, I wonder, is it a girl or a boy, Is she tall or short, why was she transferred to our class?"

"Its a girl, average high, she was transferred because she is a professional assassin"

"Woo"

~~The next day~~

"I'm ready" I made a school uniform made of anti-sensei material I have guns hidden under my hair and knifes everywhere.   

"(y/n)-san please come in, don't be shy "

"h-hi, my name is (y/n), best known as the darkness itself with a gun, I hope w get along!" 

"(y/n), go sit by Rinka"Koro sensei said, while I was walking to my seat I turned around took my guns out and shot the octopus two shots aiming right to the head. After that I couldn't see anything but smoke and when it cleared there was a little koro sensi inside a crystal ball. Everyone was staring at me until they all hugged you and started cheering for you.

"How did you do that?" You heard a familiar voice say...

"Chiba?!"

"nickname" 

He was trained with me as a kid. I  ran over to him and jumped on him.

"Its been so long (n/n)"

After school I decided to talk to him to see what he had been doing.

"Soo, now you are the darkness? huh"

"Yea, but don't call me that, is weird." 

"Do you wanna go to a Candy shop near by?"

"sure"

~At the candy shop~

"oh, i want poky!"you screamed as you saw all the flavors displayed.

"HEYY GUYYS" you heard Rio scream and you turned around to be hugged by the girl.

"H-hey Rio"you kept talking to Rio and to Kayano while Chiba payed for the pokys 

"Ne, you two should play the poky game!"Rio whispered to you, you blushed thinking of this, she then pushed you close to chiba.

"mmm...R-rio  though t-that of us playing poky game, if you want"

"Sure" that was it, you where so dead.

"Hai, let start, (y/n) and chiba go first" Chiba took a cookies and cream poky (its sooo gooood) and put it in your mouth (yes, i know) then you started until your lips where touching, you backed away, not wanting to kiss him, but kept getting closer until your lips touched. It was so sweet you felt you could stay there all day but you had to part to get air.

"Gomen"you hear chiba say

"Its okay, actually it was great" you giggle as chiba blushed

~~Le next day

"SO"Rio said "Are you and chiba a thing now?"

"noo..." 

"talking of the devil..."Rio said as she walked away

"Hey (y/n) today we are gonna play paint ball between each others for P.E"

"YAASSS, i-i mean cool"

Later on it was time for P.E. Koro-sensei dressed with camouflage cloth. Each of you picked you'r team, your team was the blue one, and  in you'r team was Nagisa, Rio, Kayano and a lot more others, but Chiba was in the opposite team.Did I mention you had taken drama classes, yea, so that helped!

"(y/n), everybody in the other group and our group has been attacked, the only ones left are you, Chiba, Karma and Nagisa, but Nagisa and Karma are...eto....fighting each other soo, yea you have to take Chiba down!" You heard Kayano say to the microphone in you'r ear. 

"huh" You approached Chiba from the back, but he suddenly  turned around and pointed his gun at you, you then started you'r little drama session (XD).

"Ch-chiba"You felled to the floor and started crying, Chiba looked worried at you and got close to you lowering his gun, then you raised yours up and shot him right in the heart.

"Ne, Chiba didn't they told you never to let your guard down?" You looked at the sky with a smirk on your face and then walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Sorry i'm not sorry" you said as you walked away leaving a shocked Chiba behind 

AAANNNDDD I'm finally done, sorry I took long, is just that Wifi-sama (XD) was being rude and didn't wanted to work, soo, I'm back, Remember if you have any request please send a message or put it in the comments, thanks. *Flies away in a Unicorn throwing sprinkles to reader-san.