Karma x reader x Nagisa x Meahara x Itona x Chiba x Isogai

Yasssssss
~~~~~~

In the land of "Terre Magique Unicorn Des Arc En Ciel" lived a thief called  (y/n) rose, you were lucky if you could catch a glimpse of her. The only thing you she left behind was black rose as a mark of her appearance.

In the castle of "Terre Magique Unicorn Des Arc En Ciel" The king had 7 children from different wife's. Karma, Sugino, Nagisa, Chiba, Isogai, Meahara. Rose, as they know her, decided to robe the castle, and got help from a certain devil...the grate Karma and Nagisa. Why Nagisa? Cuz he got dragged along.

"Oi rose!"  Karma called you from a corner, you were in a dark street (something like batman) your cape flowed with the wind, you'r eyes covered by a mask. Your (h/c) blown back by the wind.

"How are we doing this, Karma, was it right?" " yes, this is Nagisa, my brother, his going to help us"

"Hi" Nagisa said from a behind Karma

You were the hole night planing this with the two brothers. You would get in by a secret tunnel, wich passed threw Meahara's, Itona's and Sugino's bedroom. Then you would met with karma, who would lead you to the crown, while Nagisa took down some guards. But before going Karma mumbled " she's kinda cute"

Some days passed and it was time for the gran act, the robbery of the king's crown. You jumped from house to house until you got to one specific house Karma told you to go in, were you will enter a secret tunnel. You took your katana to open the door, the house was small and didn't have much, you remember yourself to go back to that house to help them out with the money you would get from the crown. As you entered you looked into a room and there was no one and when you turned around you were face to face with a black haired boy your age.

"H-hi rose" you backed away causing you to trip and leaving the boy catching you.
Isogai's Part/ending thing IDK

As you tripped the mask fell of your face, showing your identity.
"(Y/n)?" Isogai said with a soft voice, he was your childhood friend, you had no one else for years but him.

"I-I'm sorry, y-your probably mad or disappointed on.... I'm sorry" you got out of his grip look at nothing but the floor.

"(Y/n)" Isogai said in a calm soothing voice
"I-im sorry..." Were the only words that could come out of your mouth. Isogai got close to you and gave you a sweet brief kiss on the lips.

~If you skipped Isogai keep reading here, it's complicated~ *_*

You walked into a secret passage and got inside the kings caste, to be more specific you got to the room of the king sons. Meahara, Itona and Sugino.

~Meahara's and Itona's Part~

"Ahhh" Mehara screamed seeing that Rose was in their room. Itona just stared at you with his normal stoic face.
"Rose, I'm a big fan of yours" Itona approached you. "Thanks sir" You were going to go but before you could you heard "R-Roosee" you heard Meahara scream making you look at him. "Yes" You responded. "May I know you're name, or some way of contacting you?"
"No, you may not" You said with a smile on your face as you disappeared into the dark hallway leaving behind two black roses.

~Nagisa's part~

As you walked into the hallway there was nothing but silence. You then felt the weight of your body being pushed to the ground. 
"We finally got her " a guard from the castle said. You cursed some interesting words under your breath. 
"Were gonna get so many money for this"
"No you're not you asshole" you said as you spit on his face.
"You're playing with fire Rose" the guard said slapping you "thats for robbing, and this is for being a bra-" the guard was cut of by someone kicking him, sending the guard flying to the wall. "Stop that, you shouldn't hurt a girl, not even with the petal of a rose.." Nagisa stood in front of you  protectively

THE END!

Im soooooooooo sorryyy my Unicorns im soo soo soo sorry. I had a lot of problems and test, but i fixed all of that soo i am going to try to update faster, this was the latest update I've ever done

Im sorry
Gomenasai
Lo siento