Nagisa x Dandere reader

You where always in the back of the room. Nobody liked you there and you had no friends 

Until one day not long ago you were heading to the mountain, you were lost. Then all of a sudden a yellow octopus showed up in front of you.

"Mmm...who are you?"

"Uhh"

"..."

"(y/n)"

"Oh o"

After that day you were transferred to the E-class, because you knew about the super creature that destroyed 70% of the moon.

[two weeks later] *spongebob narrator voice* 

You were really shy with the class though they where really nice people.(You were going on a trip, the one were they kidnapped the girls)

"(y/n), right?"

"y-yea, Nagisa?"

"yep...do you wanna be in our group, we would be with karma-kun, kayano-chan, rio-chan and okajima-kun"

"s-sure, b-but why me"

"why not"

You'r POV

We were on a train to tokyo (I don't remember!). I was sitting with Nagisa, in front of us were rio and Okajima, and on the back were karma and kayano.

"Oi, (y/n) you look really hot in that dress" Okajima said staring at me...drooling.

"U-umm" I said hiding in Nagisa's chest, I felt him put a hand on my back.

"Its okay (y/n), he won't do anything and if he does try, I will be here to protect you" He whispered in my ear making me blush, maybe, just maybe for once I can trust someone without being hurt.

*Meanwhile in Rio's mind*

'0o0 this calls for Rio's cupid service, call 800-777-5555, its totally *cough*not* free!'

*Back to you'r Pov*

I was feeling sleepy and the last thing I heard was Nagisa's voice.

I was woken up by Nagisa brushing my hair.

"(y/n)-chan wake up, we are here"

"hu...um, d-did I fall asleep o-on you'r chest N-nagisa-kun?" I blushed

"Yea" He said scratching his neck, with what I swear was a little bit of blush on is face.

{Time skip to the rooms}

We were in the guys room, we were talking, I-i mean they, until R-I-O said we should play truth or dare.

Truth

Dare

Dare

Truth...

and it was you'r turn

"truth or dare (y-y/n)" Rio asked with devil horns

"u-um...Dare?" I said, everyone stared at me, some with sorry faces and some with surprised faces, I was getting kinda scared of Rio now

"He he hee....seven minutes in heaven with Nagisa-chan"I panic at first but then I relaxed knowing that Nagisa was sweet and all.

"S-sure, if N-nagisa is okay with it"

"Yea" Nagisa said making me panic a little. we walked to a room.

"Um so Nagi-" I was cut off by Nagisa kissing me ruffly at first I didn't knew what was happening but then I kissed back...

"N-NAGISA! t-that was my first k-kiss.." 

"(y/n) can you please go out with me" Nagisa said looking down

"Sure! What if we go now to eat something?" 

"Yea, but first.." He then kissed me again but...it was much better than before.

<<<<Bitch-sensei with a thermal camera "30 hits, I am such a great teacher" *everyone else sweat drops*>>>> 

We got out of the room and walked away without saying a word. We went to this restaurant that was really fancy. I ordered Suchi and Nagisa Ramen.

The food arrived. Nagisa took the spoon and said "open".  I was blushing 50 shades of red.

It was a great day.

"I love you Nagisa"

"I love you too (y/n)"

____________________________

OMG fluffyyy

This was requested by :Rizumu_Aira

I-I hope you liked it a-and if not s-stab me with a Unicorn horn, the only thing that kills me! ^\\\^

And I won't have wifi for some days from Friday to Sunday to be more specific, sowee (sorry)(and just this Friday to Sunday, don't worry)

Next chapter Karma cuz I haven't done anything for senpai

Karma: Yes Mara, you should. *Winks*

Me: Senpaiiiii