A Million Years

We have gotten to the end of this story. I know it sucks but I have a sequel planned so no worries.

I really hope you have enjoy this story. It's been a blast to write it. I love you all and thanks for all the nice reviews and comments!

ENJOY!

Kristen's POV

Sunday July 15, 2018 9:24am

I woke up smiling this morning. Something I've been doing a lot lately. My naked body was tangled together with Kate's, who is still asleep.

I lean towards her and place a kiss on her lips. Kate smiles and slowly opens her eyes.

"Good morning." She says tiredly.

"Good morning." I smile.

"We got married yesterday." Kate confirmed.

"We did." I answer.

"We are going on our honeymoon today." She

"We are."

"Wow."

"Wow indeed."

Kate pulled me closer to her and kissed the top of my head.

We were just laying there in each others arms for several minutes.

"We should probably get up otherwise we'll be late." I point out.

Kate groans but gets up she extends her hand and I grab it and she pulls me up. We got ready and grabbed our things and got into car that was gonna take us to the airport.

We checked in our luggage and went through security.

"How about we get some coffee at Starbucks." Kate suggested.

I nodded because I really really needed coffee and fast. As the warm liquid swirled through my body and the caffeine started to take a affect I felt more awake.

It wasn't long until we had to get to the gate so thankfully me and Kate had gotten our coffees in to-go cups. Soon enough we were on the plane to our destination.

We had a really hard time choosing where to go. We both really wanted to travel through Europe but honestly a month isn't enough for that so when we both found out that this place was on our bucket list we both decided that that's the place to go so here we are on our way to our dream destination for our honeymoon.

This flight just happened to be around 22 hours and honestly that's the only thing that sucks. Thank God for first class tickets.

Kate's POV

Kristen is fast asleep next to me, I just woke up and I'm currently looking out the window. It's such an incredible view and I'm so glad I'm here to experience it.

"Hey." Kristen's sleepy voice is adorable.

"Hey."

"Have you been awake long?"

"Nah I just woke up."

"Okay, good."

She places a kiss on my cheek and smile.

"You gotta check out this view it's amazing."

Kristen leans over me to look out the window.

"It's really gorgeous."

"Yes."

We still had 5 hours of flying ahead of us and we did whatever we could to keep busy.

When we finally arrived me and Kristen were super tired and it was only 4:22pm.