Good Girls

HERE IT IS! I'm so sorry it took some time but first I had that cyst but it finally ruptured! Then my MacBook broke so this is mostly written on iPad and that's why it took a little longer and it's also why it's a little shorter. Hopefully I'll get my MacBook repaired this week.

But I do hope you enjoy this and I'll be back shortly I hope, I start working tomorrow oops!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kate's POV

I didn't bring a lot of dresses with me as I didn't think I would have time to go out. I just thought it would be back and from the hotel to set and set to the hotel.

I grabbed one of three dresses that was hanging in the closet. I looked at the black sleeveless tight dress and thought it will do.

I put it on and looked into the mirror.

Kristen walked up behind me and put her arms around me.

"You look stunning." She smiles at me through the mirror and I blush.

She spins me around and we lock eyes. I could stand like this forever but I knew we didn't have the time. I shift my focus and scan her body with my eyes.

She's wearing tight black jeans and a white button up blouse and it makes me feel all kinds of things.

"And you're telling me I look stunning, Have you seen yourself in a mirror." Is what comes out of my mouth next.

She chuckles.

"Actually I have." She smirks.

Damn.

I fluff my hair a little and check my makeup and I can see that Kristen does the same. When I'm done I look to her and smiles.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yep." We grab our things and head out of the door.

We get to the restaurant at the same time as Leslie and Melissa and we all step inside. A waiter shows us to our table and hands us menus.

I grab a hold of Kristen's free hand on the table. I squeeze it slightly and it earns me a gasp from Leslie and Melissa.

"Umm you guys know where in public right?" Leslie cautioned.

I turn my face to Kristen and we smile at each other.

"We've decided to let the world know where dating." Kristen lets out.

Both Melissa's and Leslie's faces lit's up.

"Oh my gosh seriously?" Leslie beamed.

"As serious as it gets." I assured.

I turn to Kristen and smiles at her brightly and she smiles back at me.

We chit chat through the entire meal, we pay and then we head out into the busy streets of Boston.

We head into our favorite bar that we've spent a lot of time hanging out in as we shot the movie. As we had spent quiet a few nights here as we shot the movie they all knew us pretty well and already knew what we were going to order.

We grab a table at the end of the bar and sit down. The bar wasn't as full as it usually is but we didn't mind as that meant less people coming up to us asking us a bunch of different questions and wanting to take pictures.

We started the night easy with some drinks and some small talk before we headed to one of the bigger clubs.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kristen's POV

We stepped into one of the hotter clubs in the Boston area and it was already crowded for being just 10pm. We managed to get a table at the back of the club and sat down and ordered us some drinks.

Drink after drink rolled in and I could feel the alcohol flow through my body. We had moved from our table out to the dance floor and I was dancing very close to Kate. I noticed that Melissa and Leslie had stopped dancing and was looking at me and Kate dancing, whispering things to each other and giggling. I rolled my eyes and Kate grabbed a hold of my hand and pulls me closer. My breath gets hitched and I look up at Kate and she's smirking at me. That damn smirk I think to myself. I give her a cheap smile and we continue to dance. When the song finally stops we head back to the table and order some more drinks. Oh why did I let them talk me into doing that?

After several drinks later I found myself and Kate dancing on the bar table very close to each other and also very intimate as Demi Lovato's Body Say plays on full volume.

You can touch me with slow hands,
speed it up, baby, make me sweat.
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex.
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away.
Touch, make love, taste you.
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to.

Kate moves in closer to me and kisses me passionately, so passionately that I lose my breath quite fast. I gasp for air as we separate and Kate is grinning from ear to ear.

The next part I decide to dedicate to just Kate so I sing it very proudly and loudly.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep.
If my body had a say, I'd get it of my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress.

I sang that even though I was very well aware that I was wearing jeans. But I could tell that it made wonders in many different places for Kate and that was my point.

I grab ahold of her waist and pull her closer and out lips crash once again and this time its deeper but messier and the blood is rushing through my body. Kate leans up up my ear and whisper.

"We are not good girls tonight baby."

Oh my god.

This time I can tell that their is cameras flashing as me and Kate embrace each other and continue to kiss but I don't mind because right here right now I feel happy. Happy to be kissing my girlfriend, to be with her just in general. I just regret that I've been drinking so much that I probably won't remember this in the morning.

The night continues with more drinking, dancing, singing, kissing, laughing and bunch of pictures being taken...

When we finally get back to the hotel both me and Kate collapse on the bed and fall asleep tangled together.