Hey Girl

Well well here is a new chapter. I've been working on it all day and it is now over 1am...

This chapter is hella long and I WILL ALSO WARN YOU! YOU MIGHT NEED TISSUES! THIS HAS BEEN A WARNING!

Enjoy!

Kate's POV

February 23 2017

I'm currently sitting on the floor in my bedroom in my New York apartment packing my things before I fly out to LA. Heading out to LA for the Oscars at which I am presenting. I'll be staying at Kristen's while I'm there which means we get a weekend together. The last time we were together was during Christmas and New Years and that was like two months ago. We've been busy on different coasts. The whole long distance thing is tough and we've wanted to end things several times but we always end up realizing that we are each others one and only.

My phone buzzes and I slide it out of my pocket and smile as I see a new message from her.

8:37am

K-bear: Can't sleep knowing you'll be here in a few hours so I thought I'd text you to see what you are up to :*

I smile at Kristen's text it's so sweet that she can't sleep but honestly it's 5:37am for her so she really should be sleeping.

8:38am

Me: Hi donut. First off I think you should be sleeping and you know why ;) but I'll give you a hint. It's 5:40am in LA! Second I'm sitting on my bedroom floor packing...

A few minutes past before my phone buzzes again.

8:44am

K-bear: Sorry Moose wanted food haha. Well now I'm up and about to get some coffee ;) When's your flight?

8:45am

Me: That's exactly how Nino woke me up this morning haha. Well okay then someone is gonna fall asleep early tonight ;) it's 10:45am (NY time duh) so I'll have to leave soon.

8:45am

K-bear: okay text me when you're at the airport so I know you got there safely and I'll pick you up at LAX. Love you :*

8:46am

Me: yes I'll. Love you too :*

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue to pack my things. Nino's sitter is picking him up in 15 minutes and then I'm off to JFK.

Kristen's POV

Here I am, at 6am fully awake because I'm too excited to see Kate that I can't sleep even though she won't be here for like 8 hours.

I get some clothes on and finish off my coffee, then I put on Moose's leach and we head out for a walk.

Even though it's only February the LA weather was quiet nice. It's not too warm but not too cold either, it's just perfect.

It was a little over 9am when me and Moose got back from our walk and I still had several hours to kill. Kate had texted me that she had gotten to the airport safely. I'm pretty sure she's already on the plane so now we're one step closer on seeing each other again.

I know it's a six hour flight between NY and LA but Kate being at JFK and not her apartment is a step closer. Right?

Ugh I'm literally gonna go insane if I keep this up so I decide to text Melissa to see what she's up to and if she wants to hang out.

Thankfully Melissa's kids had a playdate so she did have time to hang out so I grab my things and Moose and head out to my car.

I met Melissa up at a cafe and she could literally tell that something was up with me.