Show Me

Sorry I couldn't update more yesterday becauste I got a migraine and well I went to bed early because of that.

I honestly procrastinated this chapter for over an hour because I hate writing this type of fiction and it doesn't matter what fandom or which people it's about I just hate it so I procrastinated. Well I hope you enjoy this since it was incredibly hard for me to write lol.

With this chapter the rating has now changed from T to M so I'm pretty sure you now know what's gonna happen in this chapter.

I might today actually update once more otherwise a new chapter will be up tomorrow I promise!

Well ain't gonna keep ya any longer ;)
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kate's POV

"Surprise babe." I whisper into Kristen's ear.

"Hell yeah that was a total surprise!" Kristen beams.

"Did you have a fun time with Bill though." I wink.

"Of course that was your idea." Kristen rolls her eyes.

"I had to get you out of your house somehow right?"

"True." She smiles.

'Thank you." She lets out.

I smile back at Kristen and we just stand there in the middle of her hallway embracing each other.

A minute later I take a few steps back and I look up at Kristen.

"Hey I didn't come all they way here to just stand in your hallway in my underwear." I wink once again.

"Oh my god."

"God can't help you know baby." I then grab ahold of Kristen's hand and drag her to her bedroom.

I tug at her t-shirt and then I pull it up over her head and then let it fall to the floor. I then proceed to unbutton her jeans and drag them off of her. I then take her hand and lead her to the bed. As her legs were touching the bed I push her down and crawl on top of her.

I let her sit up so I can unhook her bra and I throw it to the floor. I let her arms come around my body and unhook mine as well.

I then push her back into the mattress and she lets out a groan. I smirk and continue you with tugging at her panties. I pull them off and I'm amazed by the sight in front of me. God she's beautiful.

I move up to her and our lips meet in a passionate kiss. I start kissing my way down her cheek to her neck and I can feel Kristen's breathing getting more rapid. I suck at this place right below her ear and she lets out a moan and I smile against her skin. I continue kissing my way down her side a little and move up before I start placing feathery kisses around her boobs.

"Oh shit." Comes out of Kristen's mouth.

"You like that?"

"Hmmm." Is the only thing that's able to come out of her mouth now.

"Good to know." I smirk.

I keep kissing down her stomach and I can feel Kristen shivering under me. My hand goes up to Kristen's chest and I start playing with one of her nipples and Kristen lets out a few more moans.

And without a warning I slide two fingers through her wet folds and Kristen throws her head back.

"Damn you're so wet." I let out.

"Wet for you baby." She manages to get out.

I smile and start circulating my fingers and Kristen lets out moan after moan.

"Oh shit Kate don't stop!"

"Not planning on it."

"Fuck!"

I nod my head. I tend to have girls telling me this, apparently I have magical fingers.

I speed up my motions and Kristen's breath just gets more and more uneven and I can feel her folds tightening around my fingers.

"Kate I'm gonna come." She lets out between hitch breaths.

"Then show me." With that I flick my fingers and Kristen comes and it's so beautiful. I let her ride out her high before I slid my fingers out from her and lick them clean.

"You taste good." I say as I lay down next to her.

"Thank you."

"Nothing to be thanking me for I'm being honest."

"No not that, thank you for coming."

"No problem baby girl." I kiss Kristen's temple.

This was so worth the six hour flight to LA.

Kristen's POV

Me and Kate are laying lazily in my bed. I'm still very amazed by that orgasm I just had. I don't think I've ever had that type of orgasm with any guy before. This was definitely the best orgasm I've had in my entire life.

I roll to my side so I can face Kate better. I reach my hand up and starts playing with her hair.

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" I ask her calmly.

"I wanna treat ya to a fancy dinner." Right there and then my heart melted.

"Okay..." I smile.

"I've actually booked it." Kate confessed as she sat up.

"Oh my gosh! Really?"

"Yeah I did it last week."

"Last week?!"

"Yeah." She shrugged.

"How long ago did you plan this trip?" I blurted out.

"Like from when you left New York."

My eyes went wide.

"Seriously you did this all for me and had it planned all this time and didn't tell me?"

"Yeah..." Kate scratched the back of her head.

"I honestly don't deserve you." I pull her in for a hug and then our lips crash into a long and passionate kiss.

"I know." Kate smirks as we break apart.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Until next time :*