Ghostbusters

Gosh what you guys have been waiting on this! BUT NOW IT'S FINALLY HERE! Hopefully you don't have to wait that long for chapter 20 it depends on if I feel like writing another chapter on iPad otherwise one will definitely be coming by the end of next week because that's when I'M BUYING A NEW MACBOOK! Freaking finally...anyways here is chapter 19!

Hope you enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kate's POV

Press. Yes that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Press with Kristen, Melissa and Leslie. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't exhausted. So many different interviews, with so many different people but basically all the same questions. We've done quiet a lot of interviews together but most of them is basically divided up so me and Leslie and Kristen and Melissa. Which makes me miss K-bear a lot. But it makes since because Kristen and Melissa have known each other a long time and me and Leslie, well she's my bitch.

Today we were supposed to do a panel together all of us including Paul and Katie. But I woke up to someone sneezing next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and rolled around to look at Kristen.

"I'm not sick!" Kristen mumbled and sneezed once more which didn't help her case.

"You're staying here today in bed. No work just rest." I shake my head when Kristen just pouts.

"But we have that panel today!" Kristen whines.

"Kristen I'm not gonna argue with you on this but you're staying here and that's it!"

"Okay." Kristen pouts again and I'm trying my hardest not to cave and give in and let her go anyways. But she really needs to rest so that she doesn't get worse and can get back tomorrow with us on this whole press tour.

I kiss her forehead and tell her to go back to sleep. Meanwhile I have to get up and get ready. I walk out of my bedroom into the kitchen where Nino is sitting waiting for me to feed him.

"Morning my boy." I open the cupboard and gets out the bag of his food. I grab his bowl and pour his food into the bowl.

"Here you go." I put it down and he starts eating and I get back to making myself some coffee.

An hour and half later I'm heading down into the busy streets of New York and get in to the car that had been fixed for me.

I get into the building where the panel was being held and head into our shared hair and makeup room.

"Morning guys!" I greet as I walk in.

"Morning Kate." Melissa says and gives me a hug.

"Where is Kristen?" She asks as I sit down in my chair.

"She's sick. I demanded her to stay in bed."

Melissa starts laughing because she knew that Kristen tried to argue her way into coming anyways but that I would be really hard to argue against.

"Well its good that you got her to rest."

"Yeah."

My makeup artist starts doing all the basics and then Leslie walks into the room.

"I'm here y'all!" She shouts as she walks in.

"Morning bitch." I say as she sits down in her own chair.

She gives me a look and then smiles towards Melissa.

"Where is K?" She asks.

"Sick." I answer simple.

Leslie just mumbles and I get back to checking my phone.

8:34am
K-bear: I'm bored