Come My Way

Well it's over 1am here and I just finished this so yeah there might be a few mistakes here and there hehe. Anyways this chapter will be a lot fluffier compared to the last chapter but I hope you enjoy the cuteness in this.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kristen's POV

I grab my phone to check the time. It was already 6:30pm.

"Hey Kate what time is our reservation for?" I ask her.

"Umm 7:45 I believe. Wait a minute gotta check my phone." Kate grabs her phone.

"Yep, 7:45."

"It's 6:30 now which means we have an hour and 15 minutes to get ready and be there."

Kate's eyes went wide and she checked her phone to see that I wasn't messing with her.

"Well this has been fun but I think we need to get ready." She says laughing between words.

I roll my eyes and I get up and reach out my hand and she grabs it and I drag her up. Kate walks out of the bedroom probably to retrieve her weekend bag, because she was only spending the weekend right? I so gotta ask her that.

Meanwhile I walk into my closet to go through what I would be wearing. Since I know we're going somewhere fancy I knew jeans and a shirt wasn't an option. I went through my dresses and settle for a black tight short fitting dress and hoped Kate wasn't wearing black as well, she probably is though because it's so typically her.

Kate walks into my closet and to my surprise she's wearing a blue dress that I recognize.

"Didn't you wear that on Ellen once?"

"Yep, how did you know?"

"Because I've seen the interview." I acknowledge.

"You have?" She stumbles on her words.

"Yeah honey butt." I smack her butt.

"Ohh. Anyways I came in her to see if you could zip me up." Kate gestures to the zipper at the back of her dress.

"Of course." I take the zipper and pull it upwards.

"Thank you."

"I was scared you were gonna wear black." I let out.

Kate laughs.

"Yeah I almost went with that but I wear black too much often I decided to go for something else tonight."

"Good, because I'm wearing black tonight baby." I hold up the dress for Kate and I can see the hearts in her eyes.

"God you're gonna look so good in that." She beams.

"Obviously, I'm the one wearing it." I smirk.

Kate lets out a moan and my smile grows on my lips.

I put the dress on and thankfully for me the zipper is on the side so I can pull it up myself. I grab Kate's hand and we walk into the bathroom together. Kate grabs her hair brush and brushes through her curls as I grab my mascara and flicks the brush over my eyelashes a few times. We then flip and Kate grabs her mascara while I reach for my hair brush. We finish up by putting on some lipstick.

We walk out of the bathroom and I hand the keys to my car to Kate since I don't know where we are going. We grab our things and head out.

We get into my car and Kate drives off to our destination.

Kate's POV

I drive up to the valet outside of the restaurant. I hand him the keys and he hands me the little thing with the number for the car on it. I grab Kristen's hand and walk her into the restaurant. I had chosen an Italian restaurant because you can never go wrong with Italian food right?