Like Lightning

Okay so this is very very fluffy and took me hours to write because I have a very short attention span but I really hope you enjoy it!

Kate's POV

I woke up the next morning with the sun seeping through the blinds. I turn my head to the side and next to me is Kristen still fully asleep with her legs tangled with mine. I place a sloppy kiss on her shoulder. She smiles and slowly opens her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I say and pull her closer.

"Good morning yourself." She places a kiss on my nose and scrunch my face.

"I love when you do that." She acknowledged.

"Do what?" I ask innocently.

"Scrunch your face."

I get embarrassed and my cheeks turns several shades red so I pull my hands in front of my face. She takes a hold of my hands and removes them from my face.

"Don't do that." She says smoothly.

I smile at her shyly.

"Don't ever be embarrassed about the face scrunch, because I find it adorable and that should be all you care about. Okay?"

"Okay."

She leans up to me and gives me a kiss.

"What time is it?" She asks as we break apart.

"A little after 9am"

"What?! We are late!" Kristen flew out of the bed and started getting dressed.

"Hey babe slow down! I told Paul before we left set yesterday that we would get in later today as you slept badly the night before so I told him that I would keep an eye on you and let you sleep in because you need it. He was fine with it."

Kristen stopped dead in her tracks.

"So he knows about us?"

"Of course not! I'm just a very concerned friend."

"So when are we supposed to be in?"

"Like an hour."

"Okay." Kristen let out a breath.

I got out of bed and got dressed.

"So I'll head back to my suite as I need to change. Do you want to come over when you've finished getting ready and I'll have coffee ready for you?" I ask as I walk towards the door.

"Yeah that be lovely." Kristen answers. I give her a small peck on the lips and head back to my own suite to get ready.

Kristen's POV

I really hate Kate for that but I'm also thankful because I really needed to sleep in.

I put on fresh new clothes and walked into the bathroom. I brush through my hair and brush my teeth. I grab my things and head to Kate's suite.

I knock lightly on the door and just a few seconds later it opens.

"I've been waiting for ya." Kate says as she closes the door behind me. She then proceeds to push me against it and her lips crash with mine. I can feel her begging for entrance into my mouth and I let her. A moan escapes from my lips and I can feel Kate smiling into our deep kiss or make out session or whatever you wanna call it.

I spin her around and now I'm the one pushing her against the wall. I'm now the one asking for entrance into her mouth and I twirl my tongue and a sweet moan comes out from Kate.