Perfect

Chapter 8! Three chapters three days! I'm on a roll if you can't tell and even though I come home from work exhausted I still take my time to write for you guys. Hopefully I'll be posting a new chapter tomorrow!

This will definitely be a little bit steamer than the earlier chapters and I'll soon probably have to change the rating oops.

Well I hope you enjoy!

Kate's POV

When me and Kristen finally finished packing both probably packing something belonging to the other we sat down on the bed to wait for the cab to pick us up to take us to the airport. We honestly didn't care if we'd packed something that actually belongs to the other because we would be able to give it back anyways.

"So when do you think is a good time to gather everyone?" Kristen asks me.

I prop myself up on my elbows so I can see her better as her head is lying on my stomach.

"Maybe tomorrow? Like we'll probably be to tired when we get back this afternoon as we're still pretty tired from partying all night and with the traveling I'm pretty sure we're gonna be exhausted when we get back."

"I totally agree with you there." She winks at me and I smile at her back.

"So am I staying with you tonight or are you coming home with me?" I asked.

"Hmmm." Kristen smirked.

"Well yours cause I have the dog sitter tills tomorrow."

I smile at her and my phone goes off telling us that the cab is here. We grab our things and head down and check out and walk out to where our cab was waiting.

"Miss McKinnon, Miss Wiig I'll be the one taking you to the airport."

"Thank you." Me and Kristen answered at the same time and we both chuckle.

The driver put our things in the trunk and me and Kristen got in and then we were off to the airport.

Honestly the cab ride to the airport went fast. We met up Leslie and Melissa at the airport and we told them about the blown up phones and Leslie told me hers had gone off quite a lot as well. We then separated from Melissa as she was heading back to LA and we got on our plane to New York.

"So how are you guys gonna handle this?" Leslie asked as we got off the plane.

I looked at her with serious eyes.

"Well, we were planning on gathering everyone tomorrow, you included obviously to explain everything in better detail."

"And the press?"

I looked at Kristen and she looked as horrified as me. We had honestly forgotten about the press. I've always hated paparazzi's and I knew with this it was just gonna get worse and I was right. As we stepped out of JFK there was bunch of press waiting to take pictures and get comments.

We got into the car that was waiting for us and it drove off. Thankfully when we arrived at my apartment there was no press there so me and Kristen climbed out of the car and got our things and soon we were in the safe space that was my apartment.

Nino came and greeted me obviously happy that I was back home. Kristen sat down on the couch and Nino hopped up next to her and lied down on his back obviously wanted Kristen to rub is stomach and she did.

"I know this is very early but we did share a room..." Kristen started trailing off and it definitely caught my attention so I sat down next to her and looked up at her.

"Yeah..." I kept it short so I could let her continue..

"So if we were to ever share a place do you think they would get along?"