If You Say So

Sorry this has been taking so long guys but I've been super busy lately with work and working out but I didn't get any work today so I went into the city, sat down at Starbucks and finished this!

Hope you enjoy! Now there is only two chapters left ;)

Kate's POV

March 28, 2018

A year ago me and Kristen almost broke up because of our long distance relationship and now here we are planning our wedding. Our wedding day is June 28th 2018, it's exactly three months left and Kristen is so stressed out, well so am I because between SNL and planning this wedding I have no time for anything else. Me and Kristen barely have time for each other right now and it honestly sucks so much but after June 28th she's all mine. If you know what I mean.

This is one of those days were I'm completely busy with SNL and Kristen has to do all the planning by herself which I hate because I really wanna spend time with her and help with this wedding but when you have a full time job it's really hard. I've apologized to Kristen several times and her respons has always been that its okay, I honestly don't deserve her but deep down I know she knows how it is because she used to live this life.

It's Wednesday and I know its gonna be a long day because well it's Wednesday which means a lot of writing is happening.

Leslie walks up to me and embraces me in big hug.

"Hi bitch!" She says as she lets go of me.

"Hi!" I exclaim.

"How's the wedding planning going?"

"Not sure." I laugh.

"Why?" Leslie asks.

"Well Kristen does most of the planning since I'm basically always here." I say with a sad tone of voice.

"Are you okay with that?"

"Not really. Like I really wanna be there with Kristen and help her with all of this, and its not only because I feel like she's planning our wedding all by herself and it's stressing her out it's because I really wanna be there with her and joke with her about different things. It feels like our long distances relationship only I'm never home."

Leslie pulls me in for another hug.

"But it's not like I can or want to take time off work to plan this wedding." I add as we part a second time.

"I know honey just look at the bright side that we're at the end of this season and soon you'll be able to help with the last minute plans and spend time with her okay?"

"Yeah."

I love having Leslie in my life she's like this big sister I never had because well you know I have a younger sister, Emily.

I honestly hope I'll get out of here at an reasonable time even though I know I won't.

Kristen's POV

Why did I decide to plan this wedding all by myself? Oh because I didn't think it would be this tough. Kate has been apologizing so much that she isn't here to help me with all of this and I've reassured her several times that it's okay but honestly I'm not okay I'm just glad that all the important things about the wedding is all done so now it's just small details that needs to be fixed and that can wait till this SNL season is over.

It's Wednesday today and I know Kate is gonna be home late because it's writing day for her. I honestly miss everything about SNL but that, the unpredictable hours. But I do miss it, oh do I miss it, it's like coming home. I'm honestly thinking of surprising Kate at work today. It's been over a year and a half since I hosted and well like the dork I am I really miss it. So why not go there and surprise my fiancee in the process right?