That's My Girl

Since this chapter is about the Emmy's it's gonna be a little out of actual events. For example in Kate's actual Emmy's speech she didn't thank Kristen obviously, but in this story/chapter she did because in my world you know they're engaged. So yeah haha.
There is a surprise in the chapter! ;)
Enjoy<3
__________________________________________________________________________________
Emmy Awards - September 18, 2016

Kristen's POV

It's Emmy's weekend well today is the day of the Emmy's and Kate is currently running around in my house as a crazy person and it's only 9am. She's nominated as best supporting actress in a comedy series and honestly she doesn't think she will win because she has lost the last two years in that category but I really believe this is her year but she doesn't see it. Sadly I'm not going so I can't be there to support her but I'll definitely watch it in the comfort of my bed.

Anyways Kate is running around making sure everything is ready. She's getting ready in a hotel room close to the theater so she would be leaving soon. It honestly sucks that I can't be there with her but I know she's gonna have a fabulous time and that we will celebrate her win when she gets home. Because you know I'm a 100% sure she's gonna win.

Kate runs up to me and kisses my cheek before running off and getting the last of her things together. I laugh and walks over to my kitchen to get some coffee.

Thankfully it's Sunday and I don't have any work today, I do have some errands to run but that won't take that long and then I can go home and basically do nothing which feels extremely nice.

Kate's POV

I'd been stressing all morning which is something I really hate doing I also don't know why I'm stressing because I will obviously not win, if I haven't won the past two years why would this year been any different? So why am I stressing? I don't know.

I'm also very sad since Kristen won't be there. She is sure that I'm gonna win tonight and even though I don't believe I'll win but if I do it sucks that I won't be able to celebrate it with her.

Well it's time for me to leave the comfort that is Kristen's home and go to the hotel to get ready for tonight.

"K-bear I gotta leave now!" I yell not knowing where in the house she is.

"I'm coming!" Kristen yells and comes running from the kitchen.

She runs up to me and gives me a big hug.

"Good luck tonight baby. Not that you need it." She winks.

I chuckle.

"Well I love you. Have fun tonight and I'll see you tomorrow." She places a perfectly passionate kiss on my lips and I let out a moan.

"I love you too. Bye." I say as I place one last kiss and I'm out the door.

This sucks.

Kristen's POV

The Emmy's is about to start and I'm sitting on my bed in sweats with chocolate and Moose and waiting to see my gorgeous fiancée show up on the red carpet. Leslie had been sending me pictures of Kate's hair and makeup process so I knew she would look gorgeous well she always looks gorgeous but I knew I would die when I see her on the red carpet, and damn I was right because Kate shows up hair in beautiful curls and in this super gorgeous tight fitting red dress.

Kate's category was one of the first once and I was super excited to see her face when she wins.

Kate's POV

I'm not gonna lie my category is up next and it feels like I'm gonna shit myself. Even though I talked myself into the fact that I'm not gonna win I'm still nervous has hell. Okay so they started showing the different nominees and it feels like my stomach is gonna explode. The presenters open the envelope and shouts.