Sorry

I'm sorry this took a little longer than expected. I spent my entire Wednesday in bed switching between a headache and a migraine so I basically slept all day. Then Thursday and Friday I had work and was so exhausted when I got home that I couldn't sit down and write. But today I decided to sit down by my desk with my iPad (as I still haven't fixed my MacBook) and wrote and wrote. Well I took a break to watch SNL on swedish tv.

Well I'm not gonna keep ya any longer and I hope you enjoy!

Kristen's POV

Stressing wasn't what I had planned to do but it is now what I'm doing. Both me and Kate are running back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom getting ready for the gathering that we had planned that we now were late to.

To my surprise we were done around 25 minutes later and were heading down to the busy streets of New York. We got into a cab and we were off to our destination. We had decided to gather everyone at the SNL studio because well it felt kind of obvious because that's were me and Kate first met and well everyone knew the place well obviously.

As we got into the studio everyone and I mean everyone was there.

We greeted everyone and then we went to stand in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry we're late. It's honestly my fault..." Kate let out.

"Yeah we're so sorry and it's true it was her fault." Everyone started laughing and Kate playfully hit my arm.

"Ouch."

"Yeah right." I smirk at Kate and she winks at me.

"Okay so you guys all know why we called you here right?" Kate asks.

Everyone nods their head and she continues.

"So must of you found out about this by seeing a bunch of pictures of the two of us being intimate on the internet and it's basically all of you besides Leslie because well she knew already and it became obvious since we were on set together. I'm honestly truly sorry that we did not tell you guys. It slipped our minds and we just told Leslie, Melissa, Paul and our respective families aka I told my mom and sister and Kristen told her parents and her brother and then we didn't really think much of it and it was obviously very dumb I know and it also a lame excuse that it just slipped our minds because all of you mean so incredibly much to the both of us." Kate looks at me and I know she wants me to continue.

"This is really hard for us and since it's still relatively new so we've decided to go slow and not jump into things too fast. When we told Leslie, Melissa and Paul they thought that this had gone on since the beginning, like since we first started filming the movie but truth was that we had only confessed our feelings just a few days before. We've now been dating for well almost one and a half months. Sure both of us started developing on just this stage around three years ago but we've both brushed it off but now when we shot Ghostbusters those feelings came back and now here we are." I smile shyly.

"And the reason we decided to go public now was that we just knew we would have a hard time keeping our hands and lips off of each other while out in public. I also would have a pretty damn hard time seeing guys come up to Kristen just to flirt. Ain't no man gonna flirt with my girl. As much as I don't want to share her I wanted the world to know she's mine more. Can you tell I'm proud of my girlfriend?" Kate beams.

Everyone in the rooms either gives out awes or are whistling by now.

"Yeah well that's about it so do you guys have any questions?" I probably shouldn't have asked that because I'm pretty sure I saw everyone's hands up.

"Yes?"

"Have you guys moved in with one another yet?"

"We have not but I did spend the night at Kate's." I wink.

"Do you guys wanna move in together one day?"

"We do have those plans yes but since well most of the time we live on different coasts so we haven't talked about it yet." Kate answers this one.

"When's the wedding?" Someone yells out and both me and Kate starts laughing.

"Woah chill not for a very long time." I reply and Kate continues to laugh.

Since that was the questions that basically everyone wanted answered everyone else's hands went down.

"So if there is no more questions I'd say that we're pretty much done here. But if you guys have anymore questions in the future don't hesitate to ask either me or Kate okay?"

We then start to mingle and talk, well about everything from filming the movie, to filming in Boston, to mine and Kate's relationship. Literally everything.

When me and Kate met up again it was already 6pm and we both had gotten hungry so we decided to leave. Sneaky I know but honestly we were still so tired and just wanted to get out of there.

"So do you wanna stay at my place tonight again?" Kate asks as we step out of the building.

"I wouldn't mind that but I gotta pick up Moose from the sitters."

"Okay. That's good because then we can see how Moose and Nino gets along, you know for future reference." Kate chuckles.

"Yeah."

"Okay so if you go pick up Moose, I'll pick up dinner and then we'll meet back at my place?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

Kate kisses my cheek and we then head in different directions.

Kate's POV

I decide to pick us up some pizza because you can never go wrong with pizza. I head to my favorite pizza place and order. Right now I just want to be snuggled up on the couch next to Kristen with Nino and Moose by our sides watching some kind of cheesy rom–com on tv while eating pizza. So lost in my own thoughts that I almost didn't catch that the pizza was ready.

Me and Kristen reach my apartment basically at the same time and I greet them both.

"Hiiiiiii." I let out.

"Hi babe. Pizza huh? You trying to get me fat?" She says sarcastically.

"Ha! Never. I just thought we could snuggle up on the couch with our beautiful animals and eat pizza and watch some cheesy rom–com."

"And I think that's a great idea."

We walk into my apartment and Nino comes up to us and starts sniffing Moose in the face like who is this new creature and what is it doing in my home. Nino soon realized that Moose wasn't a threat and went back to his spot in the corner.

"Told ya it wouldn't be a problem." I say and wink towards Kristen and she just lets out a laugh.

We sit down on the couch and well the pets didn't come up next to us like I thought they would but they were instead playing and messing around.

After a pizza and movie we both decide to head to bed as we both were still pretty exhausted. We both new that even though they didn't ask them now many of them would have more questions and by that we wanted to catch up on sleep so we wouldn't be so tired as we was today.

We also knew that we had to have that conversation about living together and we were in no shape of having that conversation now, that conversation was better to have in the morning.

"Good night babe." I say and turn off the lights.

"Good night lovie." Kristen answers. I place a kiss on her temple and she moves in closer to me and we both fall asleep.

Until next time :*