Youniverse

Hiiiiii! I'm back! This chapter is a little longer than usual but I don't think you'll complain about that right? Well I'm gonna start wrapping this story up soon. The story will have 25 chapters and since this is chapter 18...I've already put down all my plans in a notebook. But I do have a kind of sequel to this one planned. Which is gonna be a one shot double date with another celeb couple!

Anyways hope you enjoy. I tend to post regular updates about this story and when I'm writing it on my instagram so if you don't follow me and want to it's @gay4mckinnon!

Hope you enjoy this!
____________________________________________________________
Kate's POV

I was packing my things as it was now time to head to North Carolina to shoot Masterminds. Kristen had gone back to LA to sort things out and well I also had things to sort out with Nino's sitter. Our flights were gonna get in around the same time so we were gonna meet up at the airport. Leslie is coming by a little earlier and then we were gonna head to the airport together. I can't believe that I get to do two movies together with my baby and my bitch in the same year.

I pause my packing for a while and sit down on the couch to drink some coffee, I swear this is like my fourth cup today. I roll my eyes and sip on the warm steamy coffee. Nino comes and jumps up next to me and lays down on his back indicating he wants me to rub his stomach. I obey and Nino starts purring. I sit there for a while until Nino decides to get up, he stretches, jumps down from the couch and walks into the kitchen probably for food.

I finish the rest of my coffee get up and follow my little hair ball into the kitchen. I put the mug in the sink and then go back to packing. But before I'm able to reach down for my next item my phone goes off. I grab it from my back pocket of my jeans and smile at the screen.

2:17PM
K-bear: About to board my flight. See ya in a few hours. Love you.

Because of the time differences Kristen's flight was a little earlier than mine, and also because it took longer to fly from LA to NC than from NY to NC.

2:18PM
Me: Packing my last pieces now. Leslie is coming by soon. Safe flight babe. Love you too.

I put my phone back in my pocket at pick up a t-shirt to put it in my suitcase when my phone buzzes again. I sighed and put the t-shirt down before I slide my hand into my back pocket to retrieve my phone. This time it was a text from Leslie.

2:20PM
My bitch: Bitch! Can I come over, I'm done packing and I'm bored.

I laugh at Leslie's text before I reply to her.

2:20PM
Me: Sure whatever...;)

2:21PM
My bitch: I'll be there in 20 :*

I put my phone back into my pocket and then once again begin to finish packing my things. But something makes me stop my motion and throw my head back in a laugh attack. In between all my clothes and other necessities was Nino thinking he could come with me in the suitcase. I bend forward and pick him up.

"But Nino you can't come with me." He nuzzles into me. I place a kiss on his head before I set him back down on the floor.

"Okay I really gotta finish packing now."

15 minutes later and I'm done packing and there is a knock on my door and I knew it had to be Leslie.

"Hi bitch!" Leslie greets me and pulls me in for a big hug.

"Hello to yourself." I say.

"You can't believe what happened right after you texted me." I laughed as we sat down on the couch.