Scared To Be Lonely

Y'all gonna hate me for this...this was supposed to be the second to last chapter but because I got this idea I decided to make it another chapter :) Well I hope you guys don't hate me too much for this!

I love you all!

Kristen's POV

June 28th 2018 8:44am

The day I've been waiting on since August 22, 2016 is here. Our wedding is here. Since me and Kate have been separated since last night because you know traditions. So Kate has been staying at, wait was it at Leslie's? Or Aidy's? I don't remember honestly. I've been staying at our apartment with Amy, Tina and Maya and soon Bill, Seth and Jason will arrive. I'm sitting on the floor in mine and Kate's bedroom meanwhile my friends are running around. They seem more stressed than I do which is weird considering it's my wedding day and not theirs. Maybe it's because I've done this once before that I'm not as stressed? Anyways I shoot a text to Kate seeing how she's doing and if Leslie, Aidy and Cecily are running around as much as my girls are.

8:53am

Me: Helluuuu ;) You ready for this? Also are your girls running around as much as mine? They seem more stressed than I do haha.

8:54am

Honey butt: I was born ready! Haha I'm not gonna lie they're stressing so much and I'm just sitting on Cecily's couch drinking coffee.

Oh yeah right it was Cecily's place! I should have remembered. But I'm also glad that Kate is taking this as chill as I do.

8:54am

Me: Haha okay good. If you want to know I'm sitting on the floor in our bedroom snuggling with Moose and Nino.

8:55am

Honey butt: I'm not at all jealous...

Maya shouts my name and I look up from my phone.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"Bedroom!"

Then I look down at my phone again and reply to Kate's text.

8:57am

Me: Wish you were here :* See you in a few hours! Love you!

8:57am

Honey butt: See you in a few! Love you too! :*

I smiling so much because honestly I can't believe I'm this happy.

Maya comes into the bedroom.

"Kristen you don't have time to sit here! Why are you smiling like a damn fool?"

I roll my eyes at her first comment.

"I'm smiling because I was just texting Kate."

"And she also told you to get ready?"

"Not really she was as chill as I am. She was sitting on Cecily's couch drinking coffee while they were running around, like you guys are doing." I smile brightly.

"Well it's time to get ready okay?"

I roll my eyes once more before I get up.

"Okay."

Kate's POV

June 28th, 2018 10:19am

It's almost 10:30 and they have finally gotten me from the couch to a chair to do my hair and makeup.