"Stop it, Acacia." Katelyn turns to Alicia. 

"It's not me." She says, not bothering to correct Katelyn's name choice.

"It's one of you, the lights been flashing right on you two!" Just as the words leave Katelyn's mouth, the light flashes again, people look over, disturbed, and glares at us. It flashes again.

"Hey yo, little girl, give me whatever ya usin to git attenshon." This drunk dude with a lot of piercing says and holds out his hand to me.

"I'm.... innocent." I try, and grab Alicia's arm. But there is no way to get out, and soon all eyes are on us. I glare at them, Alicia just shrugs.

That's when my hearts stops, and my breathing slows, my mind seems to be realizing fast. I start to move my feet and open my mouth, even though it's completely useless.

"Hey, Kimberly's acting weird!" I suddenly hear, I whip around to see her, standing next to Cole, she looks really...... nice.

"Is she okay?!" Katelyn runs over to her sister.

"I'm fine." Definitely, not Kimberly.

"She's fine!" I push through the crowd, quickly telling my sister to wait for me. I walk over to Kimberly. "Please, get out of her." I lower my voice. "Eleanor. I promise I won' be mad if you leave, now."

"But Molly, I've always wanted to be a bride, my chance is long gone, and your brother's really cute."

"Please."

"I didn't know that weddings these days are so different."

"Eleanor, now."

"It was so hard to get in her, those flashes almost gave away, please Molly, I don't want to leave. I'm not even hurting her!" I don't know what to say, I start to become speechless.

"Molly, what are you doing" Cole asks, glaring at me.

"Nothing." I step back, heart beating fast. "Eleanor, go home, please!"

"Her name is Kimberly." My heart stops completely, I didn't know that my brother could hear so well. People around us are resuming their partying, Katelyn as well, after she saw that her sister was physically fine.

"I- I know."

"And don't tell her to go home." He says. I stare at Kimberly's beautiful wedding ring, while taking deep breaths, in out, in out, in out. "This has something that has to do with your secret, correct?"

"I don't have a secret." The white light flashes. "Thank you." I whisper, but when I look at Kimberly, I can tell that she isn't back yet.

"What is going on?" Cole asks me. 

"What do mean?' I asks.

"I mean, her." He says, and I look behind me, my mother walks over, smirking at me.

"Um..."

"Hey pretty little blonde." She takes a strand of my hair in her hand. "I'm so glad to see you again!"

"Uh.. Mrs. Abramson?"

"Right you are! I'm so popular, huh?"

"Is Shane here? Your husband?" I stammer.

"No, I knew that Eleanor was up to something, so I followed her."

"Well, can you like go away now?"

"Oh, so someone's not very happy to see me."

"Oh no, we can chat later, I just want to keep your secret, a secret." I tell her, shivering.