Chapter Forty Seven

Mahia was sitting while looking up at bright moon when Mrs Pariza walked inside. She walked and sat down next to her tiredly. Today was Monday and it was Ten in night right now.

'How was your school today?' Mrs Pariza asked and Mahia looked at her then sighed.

'It was great.' Mahia said while smiling and Mrs Pariza looked at her happy face and smile spread across Mrs Pariza's face as well.

'You are happy with you marriage with Adam.' Mrs Pariza asked and Mahia looked at her then nodded her head in yes then looked back at moon out of window while the silence took place.

'How you know about Adam?' Mahia asked breaking the silence

'He is my nephew. He moved here recently.' Mrs Pariza said and Mahia surprised nodded her head in yes.

'Firstly we called Harris but he didn't picked up his phone. His phone was off. We called him many times but no benefit and then Irfan thought about Adam. He went to him and told him everything. He was not ready because you know he was already married.....and ....well don't no need to think about his first wife but anyway Irfan pressurised him and finally he agreed.' Mrs Pariza explained and Mahia nodded her head in yes while smiling because she don't know she was his first wife. She will tell me but not right now. She still remembered when she sat down in her wedding dress and Imam started their Nikkah and said:

'Do you Adam Safl bin Safl Obid take Raina Salah bin Salah Mustafa as you Wife with 1**** Haq Merah ( Islamically right give to bride from groom as a gift).' On name Adam her heart started beating rapidly but he was not only one Adam in the world with same name but when he said yes. At that time she felt like her world was stopped around her. She can not never ever forgot his voice and without wasting a second she knew it was him. In the shocked state she accepted three time in front of Imam and their Nikkah happened. But as soon it was over she stood up and walked back inside her room. Uzmi and Kunza also found out later it was Adam. They could not meet him as he went off early as soon Nikkah was done and then after that they both went off back to their home. But afterwards now Mahia called them yesterday and explained them everything. Mahia sighed then looked away. He went off Sunday their last meeting and didn't came back after that. He had to mist come to get her today but.....where is he? Why he was not coming to her me?' Mahia thought while looking up at Moon when Mrs Pariza stood up and Mahia came back in her senses then looked up at Mrs Pariza.

'I will go and make tea. Do you want it?' Mrs Pariza asked and Mahia nodded her head in yes whereas Mrs Pariza walked out and Mahia sighed then looked back at Sky.
❤️❤️❤️
Mahia, Mrs Pariza and Irfan were sitting while eating their dinner in silence when the door bell rang. They looked between each other when Irfan stood up and walked out. After a while they heard Irfan loudly happy voice while greeting someone warmly then their footsteps and then the door opened and they entered. Irfan entered while the Adam followers him behind. Mahia eating hand stopped and her heart started beating rapidly in her chest while they entered and Mrs Pariza smiling stood up to greeted them,  when he looked at Mahia then quickly looked away. He greeted his Aunt and stood in front of her.

'How are you?' Mrs Pariza asked

'Fine.' He answered looking at Mrs Pariza while she was looking at him.

'Did you came to get your wife.' Mrs Pariza said teasingly and he nodded his head in yes while still not looking at her.

'Raina was waiting for you as well.' Mrs Pariza said and he looked at her whereas her heart skipped a beat but he looked away again.

'I didn't pack my luggage.' Mahia said first time speaking and Mrs Pariza and Irfan looked at her who slowly stood up.

'Don't worry, it can't take too long.' Mrs Pariza said