Chapter Twenty One

Mahia got up from the bed then lazily sat up on it. She opened her eyes and looked up and Adam was standing in front of mirror and looked at her thought mirror. She remember their fight again and she angrily looked away and Adam sighed.

'How I come here?' Mahia asked while standing up

'Who do you think should have bought you here.' Adam asked back and she sighed but stayed quite. She stood up and walked passed him towards restroom when he spoke up.

'Mahia.' He called out while she stopped and looked back at him. He walked and stood in front of her then put hand in his pocket and took out something then he moved his hand towards her and she saw a phone in his hand.

'Your new phone.' Adam said and she looked at phone then back to him.

'It's mine phone, I can't afford expensive phone for you at a moment so you keep mine and I already have transfer your number and sim everything in it and I will manage with cheap phone.' Adam said then got hold of her hand and put it on her palm. 

'But I will buy new one with my money.' Mahia said and he looked at her

'After our Nikkah your expensive are my duty so please keep it.' Adam said then turned over and walked out while she stood there then looked back at the phone.

'She shouldn't have break the phone. He have to deal with so much problem now.' Mahia thought and regretted her action of anger. Then she looked at the phone again and put it on her chest as it was treasure to her because that was  something her husband had gave her.' She thought while smiling then sat down when her phone start ringing. She looked at it and it was 'Private number' she sighed then picked up her phone.

'Hello.' Mahia said

'It's Laila, I need more money.' Laila said from other line and she stood up on her chair

'What the hell you mean?' Mahia asked angrily

'I mean I want more money, I still had copy of your recording.' Laila said while smirking and she was shocked stood there

'You are blackmailing me again?' Mahia screamed

'Yes very much, so when you will pay.' Laila asked

'Never, you can't keep blank mailing me.' Mahia screamed angrily and she laughed on other line

'So you want your husband to find out everything.' Laila asked

'Shut up you slut, I am not giving your anything you can do whatever you want to do.' Mahia screamed then cut off the phone. I need to tell Adam everything' Mahia thought then sat down and she kinda was scared from inside on what Laila will do next.

❤️❤️❤️

Mahia was sitting watching television and Momina also had went back to her house and she was so happy. She was thinking when door opened and he entered tiredly. He walked and sat down then leaned on sofa while she was looking at him.

'Mahia, glass of water please.' Adam said and she quickly got up then walked into kitchen then walked back with glass of water.

'Here.' She said and he looked at her then took the glass of water from her hand. She was about to turned over to walk when he got hold of her hand. She stopped then looked back at him. He got hold of her hand then moved her slowly and make her sat down next to him.