Chapter One (Edited)

He walked into the door towards the elevator and pressed the button while waiting for it to get opened. Alice walked past him and smiled whereas he returned the smile. With the ring, the elevator opened and he walked in. Then pressed floor number 8 while the elevator closed and started going up. He looked at his wristwatch and there was still 10 minute till 08:00 meanwhile the elevator opened and he walked out.

'Good morning Adam.' James said to him as he smiled then greeted him back to him. He walked into the changing room. He changed his clothes then started walking towards the training room. Every day he had to train for 3-5 hours a day to stay fit. He is a bodyguard whose duty is to protect people and for that, his body needs to be fit. After four hours of training, he walked out then into the shower to get freshened up. Adam had been doing Job in' Salah inc' as a bodyguard for the past 4 years. He walked out from the shower in his bodyguard suit then into the office where he will do the paperwork for the rest of the day till he will get a new customer who will need him. He was working on his laptop when someone knocked on his door and entered. He looked up and it was his boss' assistant Becky.

'Good morning Adam, looking handsome as usual.' Becky said while smiling and he just looked at her. Becky had recently started working here about 6 months ago. Becky was a young girl age of 21 who flirted with everyone and he just hated it. He hates this kind of girl who has no self respect in them. He sighed and looked at her.

'Why are you here Becky?' He asked and Becky rolled her eyes.

'Sir is calling you in his cabin.' Becky said and Adam nodded his head in yes whereas Becky walked out and he turned off the laptop. Then he got up from his chair and started walking towards his Boss's cabin which was on the next floor. He got inside the elevator and pressed the button for the next floor. After reaching his destination floor he walked out and stopped in front of his Boss's office.

'Knock, Knock.' He knocked on the door while waiting for the permission to walk in.

'Yes come in.' His boss's voice called out and he slowly opened the door and then walked in.

'Good morning Adam.' Mr Saleh said cheerfully and Adam smiled while walking toward his table.

'Come on, sit down.' Mr Saleh said and Adam pulled off the chair then sat on it.

'Sir, did you call me?' Adam asked and Mr Saleh nodded his head while smiling.

'Yeah, I have called you.' Mr Saleh said and Adam was just looking at him to continue.

'You are my most trustworthy man here. I know your character and I really trust you. I have a really big mission and it is the biggest and most important mission of my life and I want you to handle it. I want you to do that mission.' Saleh said while smiling and Adam was just looking at him.

'What is this mission, sir? I will be honoured to do anything for you.' Adam said with respect in his eyes and Mr Saleh smiled.

'You have to protect my Daughter. My business rivals are behind me and they could hurt her.' Mr Saleh said.

'I really love her and she is my only daughter and I don't want to lose her. I want you to do that mission for me.' Mr Saleh said and Adam nodded his head in understanding.

' Sir, I will do it.' Adam said.

'My daughter is a model, She loves her freedom and hates being controlled so it will be hard to handle and tolerate her, you can think again before saying yes to it because It will be challenging. ' Mr Saleh said in a serious tone and looked up at him.

'I like challenges and I think I can handle her.' Adam said with confidence and a smile whereas, Mr Saleh sighed in relief.

'I trust you.' Mr Saleh said and Adam smiled at him proudly.