Chapter Seventeen

She looked at herself in the mirror and she was wearing long white bridal dress. Today was her Nikkah. Today Mahia Salah Nikkah with Adam Safl. She will become Mrs Adam Salah today. She was so happy and her heart was beating so fast, out of her control. They decided to have simple wedding with just with their few friends and family instead of big weeding because that what Adam wanted and everyone agreed on it. She always wanted to have big wedding but if Adam wanted something then how Mahia can say no.  He will be her today and only her. She thought and smile when her phone start ringing. She looked at it and it was Private number. She confused stared at it then picked up the phone and put it on her ear.

'Hello, Mahia Speaking.' Mahia said

'Hello Mahia, did you recognised me.' The person on other line asked and Mahia was confused.

'No who is it? ' Mahia asked confused and the person on other line laugh.

'Mahia it's me Laila.' Laila said

'Laila.' Mahia asked surprised

'Yes Laila.' Laila said

'Why you called?' Mahia asked coldly and she sighed

'I need some money.' Laila said

'Excuse me, so what can I do in it?' Mahia asked and heard her laugh again.

'Because I heard you getting married to Adam.' Laila said

'So? What's with you?' Mahia asked

'Is it not  he is the same man on who you put rape charges though me.' Laila said and first time Mahia felt scared because she was feeling something wrong was about to happen.

'Yeah So?' Mahia asked coldly while controlling  her fear.

'So I bet he don't know you are behind all this other wise he would never agree to marry you. So imagine if I will tell your soon to be handsome Husband that you are behind all this, I think he will for sure break the marriage.' Laila said while smirking and that knocked out the breath from Mahia.

'So? You have no prove and he will not do anything like this?' Mahia said softly but she was really scared from inside because she kind of knew he will break the marriage and she can't loss Adam.

'Trust me Miss Mahia, he is man who character is most important thing to him. So he for sure will break the marriage and I had the prove against you, I record everything what you said? Listen.' Laila said then Mahia heard a recording herself telling the plan to Laila and what she had to do. It was all recorded while she was shocked standing on her place.

'Well Miss Mahia I bet you don't want to tell that to your further husband.' Laila said while smiling and Mahia came back in her senses.

'What do you want?' Mahia asked and she laughed on other line.

'Good now you are on point. That should be your first Question. I want 50000 pounds.' Laila said

'What?' Mahia screamed

'I knew it's loads but not for you. You are rich.' Laila said and Mahia sighed.

'Okay I will give you that much money but I want that recording first as well.' Mahia said

'Yeah Sure, you are at your wedding venue place and I am here as well. I am sending my person to get money and give your recording.' Laila said

'Okay, I am waiting.' Mahia said and cut off the phone. She looked at mirror and she was sweating.

'What I have got myself into?' Mahia mutter to herself and cleaned away the sweat when someone knocked on the door. She sighed then walked towards it and there was man standing. He walked in then gave a recorded chip. Mahia looked and listen to it and it was fine. Then she signed a cheque and passed to him while he walked out. She walked into restroom then flashed out the chip in the toilet.  She came back when her room door burst opened and her friends Kunza and Sky entered.