Chapter Twenty Nine

Mahia was sitting in the canteen while the book was opened in front of her. She had came Univeristy today after two week and she still can't believe that Adam died. She tried to call his grandmother again and again and many times but she didn't picked up whereas  Mr Salah also stopped her by saying that he already had talk to his grandmother and she don't want to kept any relation with them after what happen to Adam. She was siting while there was so restless feeling in her heart. She felt no peace in her whatsoever.

'Is he actually have gone leaving me here all alone? Is Adam actually have left here.' Mahia thought while tears again start flowing from her eyes.

'Finally you are back.' Khadijah said while sitting next to her and Mahia quickly cleaned away her tears.

'Yeah, I just came today.' Mahia said and Khadijah smiled to her

'Raina, is everything fine recently?' Khadijah asked and Mahia looked at her.

'I mean you was so ill from past two weeks. So everything is fine.' Khadijah added and Mahia sighed then nodded her head in yes while there was silence everywhere.

'Khadijah, how we can find peace?' Mahia asked and Khadijah looked at her and smiled.

'While worshipping your Lord.'  Khadijah said and Mahia looked at her.

'Really?' Mahia asked and Khadijah nodded her head in yes

'Is everything fine?' Khadijah asked and Mahia nodded her head in yes and then there was silence between them. After a while Khadijah spoke up.

'It's my lecture time now so I will be going.' Khadijah said and Mahia nodded her head while Khaijah smiled then stood up and walked out leaving  Mahia still sitting on her place in her thoughts.

❤️❤️❤️
She took in deep breath then looked around the club. Club was so crowded while people were busy dancing, drinking, making out, laughing and talking. She had come to Club after many months but she still was not liking anything here. There was Alcohol bottle on her table which she had order but she have not opened it yet. She don't want to drink it. Adam used to hate that she drink, she thought then smiled but then on remembering he had died tears again start coming from her eyes. She quickly stood up on the chair and start walking. She came out from the door then walked towards Parking area and sat down in the car. She turned on the car then speed it away. She reached at home then parked her car and stepped out. She walked then opened the main door and entered.

'Where was you Mahia?' Mr Salah asked as soon she entered and she looked at her father's worried face.

'Dad, I went out.' Mahia said and put her purse on table and sat down on sofa .

'But it is so dark Mahia. Why you come so late?' Mr Salah asked

'Dad I always used to come at this time back in London.' Mahia replied carelessly and Mr Salah sighed

'It is my fault for not taking good care of you. Everything wrong happen in your life just because of my carelessness.' Mr Salah said then worried sat down on the table and Mahia looked at her father.

'Dad, it's nothing. You had given me everything best. You are best.' Mahia said then walked and hugged him while he smiled.

'Okay now I will be going. I am tried I want to sleep.' Mahia said and start walking upstairs. Mahia opened her room's door and entered. She walked and fell down on her bed then closed her eyes. Why she is not finding peace anywhere? How she can find peace?' Mahia thought confused